My newly renovated apt is on the 13th floor with stunning views of the Hudson River and the George Washington Bridge - I consider myself lucky! I never have the shades down. The apt is very quiet and fully outfitted with a full kitchen and bathroom.
Large airy and rennovated one bedroom with a queen sized bed (main bedroom) and a pullout sofa for two guests (living room).
Guests will be able to use the whole apartment. If you wish to cook during your stay there is a gigantic grocery store right downstairs. All directions and instructions will be in my guests guidebook.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will introduce you to the space and leave you with the key. If you have any questions or concerns I'm only a txt or call away. : )
Altre cose da evidenziare
Lots of light - I always keep my shades open. The sunrise and sunset are beautiful. Always warm and relatively quiet for a NYC apartment. : )
- Please be sure to wash any dishes regularly in order to keep away unwanted "visitors." I'm a neat freak and hope that you are pretty tidy as well.
- Any towels, linens and such can be gathered into a laundry bag (it'll be labeled just for you.
- Use as many towels or sheets as you need to feel comfortable.
- No food in the bedroom (pretty much my only ask.) :D
- This is a non-smoking household and it is a non-smoking building