Gorgeous one bedroom apartment in prime location in New-York City!!
The apartment is located on Central Park, two blocks from the train, 5 minutes walk to Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center and 5 minutes ride to Times-Square!! steps to prestige shopping area, museums (American museum of Natural History is two blocks from my apartment and Metropolitan and Guggenheim museums are just across the park) , Central Park, Broadway shows, Broadway movie theater, Fifth avenue, Radio City, Rockefeller Center, NYC markets, enticing restaurants, bars and nightlife!!
This is a beautiful architectural brownstone building on a tree-lined street in Manhattan, so you get to enjoy the beauty, the Royalty and the special character of New-York.
The apartment has complete brand new gut renovations with top of the line stainless steel kitchen appliances, dishwasher and microwave, brand new bathroom, high ceiling, huge windows and new hardwood floors.
* The bedroom has very comfortable Queens size bed with nice clean sheets and comforter
* The living room has beautiful brown couch that opens up to queen size bed, coffee table, SONY LCD TV with cable and wireless internet.
* In the apartment: Bar table with two bar chairs, kettle, toaster, towels, Iron, coffee maker, wine glasses, mugs, plates and dishes.
* laundry is across the street and they have pick-up and delivery services: dry cleaning and laundry.
Gorgeous home to stay in New-York City!!
Please when you make a reservation, send me information about yourself, where are you coming from and the purpose of your trip
Looking forward to hosting you!!
Fortunately we only stayed for two nights!! The apartment was adequate but the luxury that Ms Sasson was talking about is far from true. There was nothing in the kitchen to adequately even make a cup of coffee, no coffee pot. As for glasses, there were plastic cups and certainly not enough silver wear for three. There wasn't even one single roll of toilet paper to start our stay. Then we had a problem with the WiFi and the cable television. It is true that Ms Sasson called about these matters but we didn't really have time to spend on the phone trying to fix it, we expect things like that to be ready as they are promised by the host. As far as communication, it was very difficult to get in touch with her at the beginning and when we were told to go to the apartment to be received by the person who cleans, we had to wait in the rain for at least half an hour. It seems to me that the hostess is not in New York, therefore cannot be attentive to her guests. The location is great but the experience not so good.
The location of the apartment is absolutely perfect: Central Park, subway and bus are very close.
This apartment, clean and calm, is perfect for 2. Efrat was very nice and always available by phone. Only drawback, the kitchen is not very equipped with crockery.
But this apartment remains excellent value for money. We had a great stay!
L'appartement est idéalement placé à 100m de Central Park. Il est de plus près d'une station de métro. L'appartement était très propre, dans un quartier calme mais avec des commerces et des restaurants aux alentours. Il est idéal pour 2 personnes, pour 3 cela me semble un peu juste
Aucun problème pour la remise des clés pour l'arrivée comme pour le départ
Une très bonne adresse pour découvrir New York
This is my third AirBnB stay in NYC and this was very nice.
Very Clean! Nice Neighborhood! Close to my daughters apt!
Efrat is a very accommodating host. Perfect for one or two people.
Tout n'a pas été simple !
Nous avons été accueillis à l'heure.
Le + : l'appartement est très bien situé.
Les - :
- il faisait froid dans l'appartement et il n'y avait pas moyen de régler le chauffage ;
- la bonde de lavabo était inopérante ;
- le canapé était inconfortable ;
- il n'y avait pas de livret d'accueil (aucune information) ;
- accès à internet impossible (clé WEP inconnue) ;
- il n'y avait pas de table (vraie table - même pas de table basse) ;
- accès penderie difficile (il faut passer derrière le lit).
Conveniently located, clean apartment in a very safe area. Right on Central Park and about 40 minutes walk to Times Square. Communication with the host was difficult. After emailing her two weeks before our arrival with our flight time to organise to get keys to the apartment, the host only replied the morning of our flight and we were left waiting to check in for three hours. One of the sets of keys also didn't open the main door to the building. There were no instructions in the apartment about operating the heating and wifi. We were also left with just one roll of toilet paper.
Our experience was like all the others - great location, very clean, good linens and towels, good shower with lots of hot water, fairly described in most ways. Lots of small things feel stingy: a third of a roll of toilet paper, no basics like soap or paper towels, not enough glasses or cups for three people. Efrat was very pleasant but the communication was a little complicated and we had an experience like others - before we came we had the sense that the check out time was casual - loose - but then without any advance notice, we received a text message that the next guests had arrived and the cleaning person was there and this was mid day while we were out at a museum. We could have avoided inconveniencing the next guests if we had been informed of the plan. As to the value, its not bad for the upper westside but the apartment is really small and the second bed, the fold out couch, is really not useable except if one of your group is small enough to sleep on it as a couch.
We're a family of four that rent condos worldwide during our vacations. So we have experience on this. Having said that, our experience with this studio was the worst we had in the last years. Efrat is okay, but the main issue here is communication gap for non-Americans or people who don't have a local cell phone. She prefers to use phone and the Airbnb message system. Regular email is a problem and doesn't work as it should work. So, there goes some observations about our stay in this studio:
1. Location is awesome. Neighborhood fantastic. Subway, Central Park, ANHM are very close, and there are tons of restaurants, bars, cafés.
2. But for us location is not everything. Customer service is.
3. I sent many messages regarding our arrival in NYC weeks before going to the States. However, when we arrived in La Guardia, and called Efrat (used a coin public phone - yes guys, they still exist and saved me lots o money), the studio was not set up for us. Efrat said she assumed we were arriving in an international flight and, because of that, the cleaning lady would do her job only after 2pm. It was 1:30pm when I called Efrat and the day before I sent her an email saying we were in Miami and that we would arrive around 1:30pm... So we "decided" to have lunch at the airport with our two kids before heading to the studio.
4. Kitchen basic items were missing. No coffee maker (the studio description says it had one), there were only 3 small pans, 3 plates, 3 wine glasses (each one different), 3 forks, 3 knives, 3 spoons, one water glass, no kitchen towels, the oven didn't work, no hand towels, no face towls, no bathroom floor towel, and there were only 3 pillows... I have informed everything to Efrat but she didn't read my regular email, just the message I sent later via Airbnb. She said she was surprised and sad to hear it and she would buy everything new for the next customer... Hope she improves communication with the cleaning lady... And hope the next customers have a better luck than I did to enjoy the stay and cook something with dignity at the studio. And we love to cook (but not on that kitchen).
5. The table was ergonomically horrible and its two chairs were swinging all the time. Queen bed not comfy at all, sofa bed simply terrible (even for two small kids).
6. The building common areas need urgent update. The stairs need strong repair.
6. Heating was great, cable was okay, Internet was perfect.
7. Efrat gave us a free late check out. Thumbs up for it.
Finally, next time we go to NYC (this April) we'll not rent this studio and will definitely try another option, even if we have to pay more to have at least the minimum comfort.
Me and my friend have an experience to stay at Efrat's apartment at the begining of Dec. It's very well located (close to the museum and the Central park and the subway), though it's downstairs first (so you will miss that cool NY stairs for sure) and than...4 floors up with no lift. So be ready with your heavy luggage. The apartment is super clean, though very small. It's ok for 2 people from our point of view, if they are ok to sleep together. Also we had some issues about the bed - it's 2 mattresses one over the other, so the whole bed is moving all the time and after 2 days we have some pain in backs.
We stayed for 3 days, so for a short stay it was great cause of location and clean inside.
Hope it helps.
We would like to recommend Efrat to write short instruction for those who rent her apart and leave it inside...about how to use TV, how to connect Internet and etc. Cause we had to call and ask and it costed me 100USВ cause of roaming prices of my cellphone.
German & English
Das Apartment ist für einen Aufenthalt in New York nahezu perfekt! Es ist zwar recht klein, aber dennoch versprüht es Charme und beinhaltet restlos alles was man braucht. Wir waren eine Woche zu Dritt da und es reicht auch für Drei Personen vollkommen aus. Wer allerdings Rückenprobleme hat sollte die Couch meiden, oder aber nicht in ein Bett verwandeln. Das reguläre Bett hingegen kommt einem Wasserbett sehr nah und ist sehr bequem.
Das Apartment hat eine Perfekte Lage. Es ist wirklich ALLES in der nähe, von Bars, Restaurants & Supermärkten bis hin zum legendären Centralpark. Subway Verbindungen zu allen Sehenswürdigkeiten sind in unmittelbarer nähe.
Efrat selbst ist eine sehr nette Person, lediglich der Kontakt zu Ihr ist wenn man nicht Amerikaner ist eher kompliziert, oder aber zumindest sehr teuer. Sie ist per Mail eher schlecht zu erreichen und möchte lieber telefonieren.
Alles in allem hatten wir in Ihrem Apartment und in New York eine tolle Zeit und würden es jeder zeit wieder nutzen und weiter empfehlen.
The Apartment is almost perfect for a visit in New York City. Although is quite small, the Apartment convices with its charme and includes everything you need. We were a party of three and the space was big enough for us. If you have backissues though you should stay away from the Couch, or just not turn it into a bed. The normal bed is almost like a waterbed and quite comfortable. The Apartment is in the perfect spot. you can reach everything from bars, Restaurants and supermarkets to the legendary Centralpark. Subway Connections to all the main sights are in reachable distances. Efrat herself is a nice Person, just the Connection to her especially for non-americans is rather complicated or more expensive. She prefers you to call her instead of writing her emails. Still you can always reach her and she will do everything to fullfill your wishes and fix your Problems. In the end , we loved her Apartment and our Stay in New York City and we recommend this Apartment.
Chris, Daniela & David
Questo è il prezzo finale, incluso costi aggiuntivi dell'host e del servizio Airbnb.