Su questo annuncio
No. Pets. My home is 600' up Mt. Scott. 50 miles to Timerline Lodge. 20 minutes to the airport. Less than 4 miles to New Seasons Market. 1.8 miles to the MAX line which takes you to downtown PDX. Watch the sun rise and set! Did I mention no pets?
This one-acre view property is private without being isolated. You're within minutes of hiking, shopping, brew pubs, vegan & organic dining and mass transit. Please note: there is no TV or cable here, just high speed WiFi. This is a NO SHOE home. Please leave your shoes at the door.
This property is neither intended nor appropriate for group events such as family reunions, weddings, raves, etc. My rates don't contemplate the cleanup, wear and tear caused by large groups. My neighbors cherish their peace and quiet too. BTW, ambulatory children count as people.
No pets or smoking please. I'm very allergic to both. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
You have access to the entire house, except for my office and the garage. Enjoy a two-person hot tub beneath the old maple tree while the sun sets. Or rises. During the winter, the tub is not very private because the leaves are gone! But when it's dark, who cares? Pretty well leafed out now. During Summer the tub may be decommissioned.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Upon check-in. Or if questions arise during your stay. Since all of my tools are here I also may be around keeping up with the perpetual maintenance an acre requires.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Laundry facilities are available for longer stays, with specific permission only. In addition to the queen and two double beds, there is one full Ikea pullout bed (see photos). All are very comfortable. Just to be clear, 7 human beings is the limit for this house, including kids. To accommodate 7, couples would need to share the 3 bedrooms and one person would use the Ikea pullout. I don't have sheets and towels for more than 7.
1. I'm really sorry but this is strictly a human-only house: No pets please. 2. No smoking is allowed in the house either. I'm highly allergic to both. Either one will trigger the FULL $500 security deposit.
3. As will shoes being worn in the house. This is a no-shoes household, for your comfort and enjoyment.
4. Please leave the house in the condition you found it.
5. The towels in the bathrooms & in the master bedroom are for drying human bodies only. For spills and cleanup there are old towels in the bottom of the hall linen closet.
6. My office furniture and equipment are off limits. Please do not try to use my printer.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
As far as places to live or visit, I like views, water, peace & quiet. Or, quaint and busy urban settings with lots of natural areas/parks. And good coffee regardless!