Feel the urban vibe in this spacious 30's apartment and hang out in your own garden: it's possible in Amsterdam! Located in a quiet neighbourhood next to a beautiful park and playground but with the lively city center on 10 minutes walking distance.
1. The kitchen is fully equiped so go crazy, but you need to clean afterwards; this part of house is not included within the regular cleaning
2. Mind the neighbours, so please:
- gently close the front door and the doors to the garden
- keep your voice down after 10 pm in the garden; it's a closed compound
- I know I've got a nice stereo and tv but keep the volume at a reasonable level ;-)
- please don't put garbage outside; across the street you can find an underground rubbish container
3. Smoking is only allowed in the garden
First of all thanks for your curiosity! My name is Sander and since 7 years I am lecturing economics at university. Before that I have worked for several companies in the sales department.
In between jobs I backbacked through Asia, Central and South America for 1 year, so you can imagine my interest for travelling! I have experienced the most amazing things, but people have always made the difference. In that perspective my long time friends describe me (yes I've asked!) as an adventurous, social, sincere, funny, energetic guy that loves good wine and good food in good company.
After renting out my apartment for a few years I can honestly say that I enjoy hosting people and advising them on what to do while they are here. Since this is the house I personally live in, it's always my goal to achieve a certain connection with every guest in order to trust them with my property. So far this approach has resulted in overall satisfaction and quite some new friends. So let me know what your interests are and you will experience Amsterdam feeling like a local instead of a tourist!