Su questo annuncio
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 private bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, dinning room and 1 kitchen. The private room is furnished with a bed, a desk, an office chair, and a closet.
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. This apartment is to share with students, tourists and/or young professionals. You enter the premises through the hallway. The living room is furnished with a sofa, a side table, a dinning table and a TV. The bedroom has two windows, two closets and a radiator. It is furnished with a full size bed/futon, a desk, a lamp and side table. There is cookware, dinning ware and other kitchen utensils available for you to use. The full tiled bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a shower in tub, a sink and a cabinet with a mirror.
The building is located in a safe neighborhood. Supermarket, McDonalds, Subway, French-Bistro, Popeyes, Dominos, iHop, Make my Cake Bakery, pharmacy, fish Market, bank, laundromat are nearby.
Couples are welcomed, rate for couple is $85/night.
- Living Room
- Private room
Transportation is available 24/7:
- Trains B and C run at 135th Street Station (Entrance on 137th Street), three (3) blocks from the building.
- 2 and 3 trains also run at 135th Street Station 4 blocks away from the building
- Trains A and D run at 145 Street Station, five blocks away from the building.
- There are two bus Stops located one (1) block away from the apartment each.
- No extra guests are allowed in the room. If a visitor wants to visit you at the apartment please discuss it first with the owner.
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Keys of the apartment and room must be given back to the owner upon departure.
- Key of the apartment is electronic. If lost a fee of $100 USD must be paid to the owner.
- Smoking in the room is strictly prohibited.
A proposito dell'host, Luis
I am Software Engineer living in NYC. I've been an AIRBNB host for almost 6 years already. I enjoy meeting new people, good food, soccer (futbol), adventure.