Su questo annuncio
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. The private room is furnished with a bed, a desk, an office chair, and a closet.
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. This apartment is to share with students, tourists and/or young professionals. You enter the premises through the hallway. The living room is furnished with a sofa, a side table, a dinning table and a TV. The bedroom has two windows, two closets and a radiator. It is furnished with a full size bed/futon, a desk, a lamp and side table. There is cookware, dinning ware and other kitchen utensils available for you to use. The full tiled bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a shower in tub, a sink and a cabinet with a mirror.
The building is located in a safe neighborhood. Supermarket, McDonalds, Subway, French-Bistro, Popeyes, Dominos, iHop, Make my Cake Bakery, pharmacy, fish Market, bank, laundromat are nearby.
Couples are welcomed, rate for couple is $85/night.
- Living Room
- Private room
Transportation is available 24/7:
- Trains B and C run at 135th Street Station (Entrance on 137th Street), three (3) blocks from the building.
- 2 and 3 trains also run at 135th Street Station 4 blocks away from the building
- Trains A and D run at 145 Street Station, five blocks away from the building.
- There are two bus Stops located one (1) block away from the apartment each.
- No extra guests are allowed in the room. If a visitor wants to visit you at the apartment please discuss it first with the owner.
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Keys of the apartment and room must be given back to the owner upon departure.
- Key of the apartment is electronic. If lost a fee of $100 USD must be paid to the owner.
- Smoking in the room is strictly prohibited.
We had a great time at Luis' place in New York. He made us feel very welcome and his flat was comfortable, clean and convenient. The room was as shown in the photograph (with the bed round the other way) and it had plenty of storage space for our clothes and suitcases. There was sometimes noise from neighbours and passers-by at night, but overall we had a very positive experience.
The host canceled this reservation 11 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The host canceled this reservation 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Excellent host. The room is like the picture, cozy and comfortable, the bathroom is clean, the kitchen is functional you can keep food in the freezer and cook if you want. The subway is near, you can take 2 and 3 trains for the red line and go to downtown in just 17 mints. This was a good experience, my girlfriend and I recommend it.
Luis' place had all we needed for our stay in NYC. A really compfy bed, a good shower and a quiet neighbourhood with some bars and shops. Transportation is good and we felt really save. Luis was very kind and uncomplicated about arriving and leaving times. I would visit again. :-)
Luis place is clean, comfortable and quiet.
Less than five minutes walk from Subway, which is express and allows you to be fast enough anywhere in Manhattan.
Luis is very easy and very courteous.
Excellent value and def be back!
Questo host ha 40 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni