This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. The private room is furnished with a bed, a desk, an office chair, and a closet.
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. This apartment is to share with students, tourists and/or young professionals. You enter the premises through the hallway. The living room is furnished with a sofa, a side table, a dinning table and a TV. The bedroom has two windows, two closets and a radiator. It is furnished with a full size bed/futon, a desk, a lamp and side table. There is cookware, dinning ware and other kitchen utensils available for you to use. The full tiled bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a shower in tub, a sink and a cabinet with a mirror.
The building is located in a safe neighborhood. Supermarket, McDonalds, Subway, French-Bistro, Popeyes, Dominos, iHop, Make my Cake Bakery, pharmacy, fish Market, bank, laundromat are nearby.
Couples are welcomed, rate for couple is $85/night.
- Living Room
- Private room
Transportation is available 24/7:
- Trains B and C run at 135th Street Station (Entrance on 137th Street), three (3) blocks from the building.
- 2 and 3 trains also run at 135th Street Station 4 blocks away from the building
- Trains A and D run at 145 Street Station, five blocks away from the building.
- There are two bus Stops located one (1) block away from the apartment each.
- No extra guests are allowed in the room. If a visitor wants to visit you at the apartment please discuss it first with the owner.
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Keys of the apartment and room must be given back to the owner upon departure.
- Key of the apartment is electronic. If lost a fee of $100 USD must be paid to the owner.
- Smoking in the room is strictly prohibited.
Luis is a nice guy and the apartment is just as the photos display. Close to subway and in the city
Luis was a nice host. He helped us when we needed to print our flight tickets. Her house is close to the subway, restaurants, and delis. The room was clean and organized. We spent three days at Luis' house and it was a good experience at Airbnb.
Great stay! Luis is very welcoming and relax. The room and the apartment are very clean.
Me and a friend spent 8 nights in Louis' clean and well-located apartment. The room was comfortable and big. I had a lot of stuff with me cause I came from another vacation right to nyc and there was enough room for it. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the subway is very close (bout 5 minutes). I met Luis once (when we arrived) he offered us towels, what was a very kind turn. I sure will spend my next time in the city with Luis. Thank you - Luis - for a great stay.
This is my first time coming to NYC. His place is a really comfortable one. It's conveniently located and recognizable with a McDonald's right next to his apartment. Luis is very helpful and kind. I enjoyed my trip so much.
No tuve ningún problema durante mi estancia! Buena ubicación, estás en el centro de Manhattan en unos 20 minutos. Zona tranquila, no había ruido por las noches.Además tienes todo lo que necesitas cerca, supermercados, lavandería, dos paradas de metro, etc. La convivencia fue muy tranquila y respetuosa con Luis. El apartamento es tal cual lo ves en las fotos. La habitación está muy bien,tiene un buen tamaño y mucho sitio para poder guardar tu ropa. Tal vez la única pequeña pega que pondría es el colchón. Quizás yo tengo la espalda algo sensible jeje
Questo host ha 40 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni