Su questo annuncio
Just set up this little 800 square foot fresh and modern in-law space for when our friends and family come and visit but thought we would love to share it with great people looking a place to stay in the city. It has everything you need and more!
We really wanted to make this a cozy space for everyone who stays here. The furniture and details all have a modern touch and everything is brand new!
High speed wi-fi and full cable plus HBO on the 42" flat screen TV. Enjoy and complimentary coffee and tea in your complimentary robe and slippers...
You will have your own private door and access to the in-law space. There are also key locks on each bedroom door if needed.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will be staying in our in-law unit. We live right upstairs and are just a phone call away if you need anything at all :-)
The Potrero Hill neighborhood is known for having some of the best weather San Francisco. Also great restaurants, parks and amenities in the near vicinity. Whole Foods is just a few hilly blocks away!
Un giro nei dintorni
Well, bus 19 stops right in front of this place every 10 minutes! So public transport is super easy! You can get downtown/Union Square in minutes as well as connect with Cal Train and BART very easily. Also located a skip and a hop away from highways 101 and 280, which get you to SFO in 15 minutes or Levi Stadium in 40 minutes :-)! If you have a car, we have free parking available but there street parking is generally easy in the area with few restrictions. Parking Tip: Make sure to turn your wheels towards the curb when parking on a hill in San Francisco! You can also easily get an Uber, Lyft and Sidecar from this location.
If you are new to Uber you can use my referral code MX1GV to get some free rides. ;-)
Please message me on AirBnB to let me know that you have checked in and all is well.
During your stay:
1. Please remove your shoes upon entering the unit.
2. Complimentary Robes & Slippers – these are provided for your use while staying at our home. I kindly request that you put used slippers and robes in the laundry basket before departure.
3. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Access is provided. Access info is disclosed once you book your stay.
4. Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Snacks - please feel free to enjoy during your stay!
5. If you plan to use the sleeper sofa, please let me know before your stay so I can arrange for fresh linens to be placed in the linen chest.
6. I also do have a pack and play which is available for small children during their stay. Please let me know before you stay if you will need it so I can arrange for it to be available upon check-in.
7. Parking - free street parking is available all around our house. Half way up the hill on De Haro street is all day and night parking. Just watch out for street cleaning days and make sure you turn your wheels toward the curb when parking on a hill ;-) More detailed information about parking is available upon booking.
8. If you have any issues during you stay please contact me immediately by text or through AirbnB.
1. Please put all dirty towels, bedding, robes and slippers in the laundry baskets provided inside the bedroom closets.
2. Please make sure:
a. all dishes are washed or washing in the dishwasher;
b. all perishables are thrown in the garbage; and
c. garbage is taken out of the unit and placed in the appropriate garbage bins outside in front of the house.
3. Please message me on AirBnB to let me know that you have checked out before 11am on your day of departure.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 2 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My husband and I are transplants from all all over. We love to travel with our kiddo and enjoy meeting new people! We definitely have a Euro vibe as my husband is Danish and I'm Canadian/Italian...
This is our first time trying to be hosts and we hope to live up to your expectations!