Just set up this little 800 square foot fresh and modern in-law space for when our friends and family come and visit but thought we would love to share it with great people looking a place to stay in the city. It has everything you need and more!
We really wanted to make this a cozy space for everyone who stays here. The furniture and details all have a modern touch and everything is brand new!
High speed wi-fi and full cable plus HBO on the 42" flat screen TV. Enjoy and complimentary coffee and tea in your complimentary robe and slippers...
You will have your own private door and access to the in-law space. There are also key locks on each bedroom door if needed.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will be staying in our in-law unit. We live right upstairs and are just a phone call away if you need anything at all :-)
Please message me on AirBnB to let me know that you have checked in and all is well.
During your stay:
1. Please remove your shoes upon entering the unit.
2. Complimentary Robes & Slippers – these are provided for your use while staying at our home. I kindly request that you put used slippers and robes in the laundry basket before departure.
3. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Access is provided. Access info is disclosed once you book your stay.
4. Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Snacks - please feel free to enjoy during your stay!
5. If you plan to use the sleeper sofa, please let me know before your stay so I can arrange for fresh linens to be placed in the linen chest.
6. I also do have a pack and play which is available for small children during their stay. Please let me know before you stay if you will need it so I can arrange for it to be available upon check-in.
7. Parking - free street parking is available all around our house. Half way up the hill on De Haro street is all day and night parking. Just watch out for street cleaning days and make sure you turn your wheels toward the curb when parking on a hill ;-) More detailed information about parking is available upon booking.
8. If you have any issues during you stay please contact me immediately by text or through AirbnB.
1. Please put all dirty towels, bedding, robes and slippers in the laundry baskets provided inside the bedroom closets.
2. Please make sure:
a. all dishes are washed or washing in the dishwasher;
b. all perishables are thrown in the garbage; and
c. garbage is taken out of the unit and placed in the appropriate garbage bins outside in front of the house.
3. Please message me on AirBnB to let me know that you have checked out before 11am on your day of departure.
Questo host ha 2 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My husband and I are transplants from all all over. We love to travel with our kiddo and enjoy meeting new people! We definitely have a Euro vibe as my husband is Danish and I'm Canadian/Italian...
This is our first time trying to be hosts and we hope to live up to your expectations!