Conveniently situated right across Evangelismos metro station and the Athens Hilton hotel, just a stone's throw away from Kolonaki! With a direct metro line to the airport as well as Syntagma square, Plaka (Monastiraki) and Gazi, it is perfectly connected to all places of interest in Athens! Just 2 stops from the Acropolis!
Perfect location, walking distance (less than 10 mins) to the city's main attractions, bars, restaurants, and areas of interest.
Recently renovated in July 2015!
Spacious flat located in Pangrati, the city's latest up-and-coming neighborhood where new night spots and restaurants are flocking.
Located in a beautiful apartment building with a small porch and garden right on the doorstep, it's just the perfect way to start your trip.
The flat is 140m2 and is found on an elevated first floor with views of the building’s garden as well as the park of the National Hellenic Research Foundation right across the street. No other buildings are in sight. The apartment consists of a welcome hall, a living room, a dining room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a bathroom, a separate WC, and two full bedrooms (one with a brand new queen size bed and the other with two tween beds and one fold-out bed, all fitted with new mattresses). A service room is also available, where the washing machine is placed. The apartment has parquet floors in all communal areas as well as the two bedrooms, and is fully furnished.
It's equipped with WiFi, dishwasher, washing machine, central heating, air conditioning, TVs and all the amenities expected of a home.
• Bathroom with a bathtub
• Fully equipped kitchen with Fridge, Oven, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Coffeemaker, Kettle, toaster, etc
• Air-conditioning (bedrooms and living/dining room)
• Free WiFi (24 Mbit/s)
• Washing Machine
• 32” LCD TV with a DVD Player in the living room
• 21” LCD TV in the main bedroom
• Fresh linen and towels upon arrival
Two additional folding beds are available upon request as well.
Travel to/from the Airport:
• Metro, direct line to/from Evangelismos Station: 35 min trip (price: €8/pers.)
• Express Bus to/from Athens Hilton (X95): 40 min trip, every 15-20' (price: €5/pers.)
• taxi driver: 30 min trip (approx. price: 30-40€) - a taxi can be arranged if requested beforehand
Travel to/from Piraeus Port:
• Metro: Take line 3 to/from Evangelismos Station - After 2 stops transfer to line 1 (green line) at Monastiraki station towards Piraeus Port (54 min, 1.20€ perr person)
• taxi driver: 20 min trip (approx. price: 15 - 20€) - a taxi can be arranged if requested beforehand
Guest will have access to the entire apartment and all its amenities.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Someone is always available to solve any question or request you might have as a guest, as well as give you any tips and suggestions for your stay. Keys will be handed in person upon arrival.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Hosts up to 6 persons (2 in the double bed, and up to 4 more in the twin and fold-away beds available). Ideal for couples, group of friends or a small family. Apart from the double bed and the twin beds, two folding beds are also available if needed.
Please keep in mind that unconfirmed guests are NOT allowed to sleep over.
The apartment is your home away from home so please treat it as such. Please keep the apartment as clean as possible; guests are responsible for upkeeping and leaving the flat exactly as they found it on arrival.
Please respect your neighbors and be aware that there are quiet hours set by law in Greece which are applicable to all citizens (15:00 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 07:00 from April till September and 15:30 - 17:30 and 20:00 - 07:30 from October till March) so please refrain from unnecessary noisy activities during these hours. If there is any trouble with the neighbors please don't hesitate to contact me and I will intervene to resolve the issue asap.
• Smoking is not permitted (unless special arrangements are agreed prior to your arrival). Pets are allowed but ONLY if they are well-behaved indoors
• Parties on premises are strictly NOT allowed.
• Unconfirmed guests are NOT allowed to sleep over.
Extra house-cleaning services during your stay can be arranged for an additional fee.
Mens sana in corpore sano: art, culture, travel, food, design; run, swim, explore.
ETH Zurich graduate, with an MSc in Economics and Management. Well-traveled, lived around Europe for years (Copenhagen, London, and Zurich), and currently back in my hometown (Athens) professionally involved in the non-profit management sector.