Su questo annuncio
Beautiful quiet neighborhood by the Lake Orr, Large and sunny room w/plenty of closet space, enough for 2 persons.
Beaches 15 min away, Brisbane and Coolangata airport easy access by public transportation, airport line by train or bus 760 at airport
Lovely queen bedroom, with wardrobe and plenty of natural light and fresh breezes!
★LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• Located in the upscale Varsity Lakes, and an ideal location offering easy access to the city’s entertainment, education and recreational attraction
Robina Towne Center (Gold Coast Largest Shopping Center)
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Pacific Fair Shopping Mall
• Convenient to both Robina Train Station and 1 minute walking distance to the bus stops
• Handy to Freeways leading to Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sunshine Coast
• Located by the beautiful "Lake Orr" with 10 minutes access to the beaches.
• A spacious queen size bedroom with built-in robes
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Contemporary designer furniture and fittings
• Fully equipped Kitchen with contemporary quality appliances
• A bathroom with fresh linens & towels, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• Internal laundry with dryer
• One car parking space
★RELAXATION AMENITIES FEATURES
• Private swimming pool -with outer deck
★CHECK IN | CHECK OUT
Flexible except when there are guests arriving and departing on the same day and ample time needs to be allowed between guests for cleaning. I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable travel schedules.
Kitchen, living room, dining room, pool area, laundry area
Interazione con gli ospiti
as little or as much as you like!
No smoking, no guests, no pets, please close all the window and lock the door when you leave the house. Please turn off all electrical devices and chargers in your room. thank you.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 122 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Love travel, food, movies and learning about new cultures and places. I am so happy to be an airbnb host, love meeting people and helping them have a good experience in a new place. The Gold Coast is amazing, it has oceans, mountains, and some of the most beautiful landscapes i have ever seen. I feel proud that of all the guest who have stayed with us we have 4.7 stars rating. 97% satified or better is not bad! Welcome to our home and enjoy your stay with us!!!! ;)