A large, bright and classically decorated 2-bedroom flat that accommodates up to 4 people. Located in Tai Hang, right in the heart of the city and just minutes from Causeway Bay. Convenient access to prime sights, restaurants, bars and shopping.
This apartment is currently available over the peak of Christmas, from Dec 16 to Jan 1. We'd prefer to rent it over the entire period, or as long as possible.
This is a big, bright and cheerful 2-bedroom apartment on Shepherd Street in Tai Hang, Hong Kong. It measures 650-square feet and is located in a quiet, convenient and burgeoning neighbourhood, just five-minutes away from Causeway Bay, Hong Kong's shopping hub.
The apartment has two large bedrooms, one bathroom, a relaxing living room and a comfortable dining area. The first bedroom is the master bedroom, with a king-sized bed that easily accommodates two people. The second bedroom has been converted into a study/walk-in closet, but a very comfortable double air-mattress is available for one to two more people. Finally, there is a single-bed futon that can be setup in the spacious living room to accommodate a fifth person, if absolutely necessary.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a classic low-rise colonial building, and has been designed with a vintage aesthetic. With half-length windows all over the flat and low-rise neighbouring buildings, it gets plenty of sunlight during the day and is very quiet at night.
- Weekly maid service!
- Wired and wireless internet
- Free cable TV with a large 40" LCD TV
- Free laundry with our washing machine and drying rack
- Fully equipped kitchen with two gas burners, stove, fridge/freezer and wine fridge and coffee/tea makers
- Three powerful air-conditioners, able to easily deal with Hong Kong's summer heat
- Small bedroom heater for Hong Kong's minor winters
- Convenient location, minutes to Causeway Bay and Tin Hau in either direction.
- Supermarkets and ATM bank located five minutes walk down the road.
- Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby, ranging from local spots to upscale dining options.
- Ample public transport nearby to all of the city's major tourist sights: The Peak, Central, Kowloon etc.
Guest have full access to the entire apartment. Nothing is off limits.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will meet the guests to hand over the keys, give them info about the flat, as well as a tailored guide to Tai Hang. We also have two 'insider' guidebooks to Hong Kong. After that, guest have complete private access to the entire apartment.
No serious rules, everything and everyone is welcome. But please, no smoking.