Cliffview Retreat is an 11 Bd/ 12 Br lodge that is perfect for your next group function. Each room features king beds, bathroom with tub and shower and flat screen tvs. The lodge comes equipped with all of the luxury amenities you could imagine!
Cliffview Retreat is an 11 bedroom / 12 bathroom lodge that is perfect for your next group function. Each room features amenities such as king beds, bathroom with tub and shower and flat screen television. The lodge comes equipped with all of the luxury amenities you could imagine!
Our new Retreat has huge kitchen with granite countertops and 2 islands, 2 refrigerators (one downstairs), two dishwashers, two microwaves, large dining area, gas grill, expansive decks, 2 giant hot tubs, movie theatre, wifi, full size washer and dryer, multiple group seating areas, and more. Visit our website for complete specifications.
Guests will have access to the whole house including hot tubs, pool table, foosball table, full kitchen, full bathrooms, washer, dryer, and TVs.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The owners will not be present during the time of stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This is a great place to go hiking, fishing, rock climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, and mountaineering.
Weekends require a Friday and Saturday night booking. Our retreat is for you to enjoy and relax, we ask you treat our home the way you would treat your own.
By making a reservation, you agree to be bound by the following rental agreement:
THIS AGREEMENT, entered into this date [DATE] is between KHBBJB, LLC, DBA Cliffview Resort (“Cliffview”) and guest making the reservation ("Guest”) for the short term lease (“Lease”) of the real property (the “Premises”).
TER(URL HIDDEN)The Unit shall only be occupied as an immediate domicile for the term commencing during the rental period specified in the reservation (“Rental Period”). The Rental Period will begin at 4:00PM on the arrival date and shall end at 10:00 AM on the departure date.
Guest shall pay Cliffview a rental fee (“Rental Fee”) and taxes ("Taxes") at time of booking. If Rental Period is within 90 days at time of booking, 100% of the total Rental Fee and Taxes shall be due at the time of reservation. Kentucky state and local lodging taxes are 10%.
CLEANING FE(URL HIDDEN)In addition to the Total Rental Fee, Guest shall pay Cliffview a mandatory NON-REFUNDABLE cleaning fee (“Cleaning Fee”) to cover basic cleaning after Guest’s departure. The Cleaning Fee shall be collected with the Rental Fee.
DEFAULT AND DAMAGE
Although no security deposit is collected, Guest is responsible and agrees to be charged and be responsible for any defaults in any of the terms and provisions hereof as well as any damage to the premises sustained, including but not limited to, damages to walls, doors, closets, windows, furniture, appliances, carpet, pictures and failure to leave the Premises in a clean and sanitary condition. Any damage to the Unit or excessive cleaning charges incurred by Cliffview shall be charged to the Guest. Guest agrees to pay Cliffview the amount due within ten (10) days of written notice (including email notification) from Cliffview to Guest.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in time is after 4:00 PM day of arrival. Check-out time is by 10:00 AM day of departure.
For any event in which all guests are not staying within the facility and in which alcohol is present, event insurance, including alcohol protection is required. The policy must be presented 30 days prior to arrival. Failure to purchase the coverage and the presence of alcohol will result in a forfeit of all collected rental payments and eviction of guests.
Cliffview Retreat is in a gated community. Before sending out any invitations or guest instructions, Guest agrees to secure current gate code from Cliffview management.
- Maximum occupancy (adults and children) of the unit is 50. Guest shall forfeit remainder of stay and full rental amount if it is discovered that the maximum occupancy is being exceeded.
- Guest agrees to a "quiet time" of 11:00 PM. After this time all guests must remain inside the lodge and be respectful of neighboring cabins.
- Guest agrees not to use any duct tape, masking tape or staples for decorations and agrees to use painters' tape or wall sticky putty instead.
- Upon leaving, Guest agrees to bag trash and place in cans (discarding liquid from cans and bottles and not overfilling bags) and leave any excess trash bags in lobby area. Guest also agrees upon leaving to clean kitchen (dishes cleaned and put away, counters wiped off, refrigerator wiped out, microwave cleaned).
- Guest shall remove all signage, decorations, etc. within the lodge, within the resort, and en route to the resort. Cliffview will assess up to a $1000 fee for violations of this provision.
- Guest shall be responsible financially to make any and all repairs to the Unit, plumbing fixtures, wiring, furnishings, fixtures, appliances, etc., when the damage was caused by the fault or negligence of Guest or Guest’s guests or invitees.
- Guest shall at the end of the Rental Period surrender the Unit to Cliffview, without demand, in as good order and condition as when entered upon.
- Any loss or damage within the Unit or the contents therein shall be assessed to the Guest.
- Guest shall permit the Cliffview or Cliffview’s agent, at any reasonable time to enter said Premises or any part thereof for purpose of making repairs thereto.
- There is no smoking or pets allowed in the Retreat or in or on the Premises. Guest shall not smoke, or allow smoking, in or around the unit. Cliffview will assess a $1000 fee for violations of this provision.
- Guest shall indemnify, and hold Cliffview, its agents or employees harmless from any and all claims arising from Guest’s use of the Premises or from the conduct of any activity, or things which may be permitted or suffered by Guest in or about the Premises. Guest shall further indemnify, defend and hold Cliffview, her servants, agents or employees harmless from and against any and all demands, claims or suits arising from any breach or default in the performance of any obligation on Guest’s part to be performed under the provisions of this Lease or arising from any negligence of Guest or Guest’s guests or other occupants of the Premises. The Guest shall pay all costs, attorney’s fees, expenses and liabilities incurred in the defense of any such demands, claims, suits or any action or proceeding brought thereon.Cliffview, its agents or employees shall not be liable to Guest, Guest’s guests or other occupants of the Premises for any damages, injuries, or losses to persons or property caused by fire, flood, water leaks, ice, snow, hail, winds, explosion, smoke, interruption of utilities, theft, burglary, robbery, assault, vandalism, other persons, condition of the Premises, latent defects in the Premises or other occurrences or casualty losses unless such damage, loss or injury is caused by the gross negligence of the Cliffview, her servants, agents or employees. Guest hereby assumes all risk of damage to Premises or injury to persons in or about the Premises from any cause, and Guest hereby waives all claims in respect thereof against Cliffview, its agents or employees. Cliffview strongly recommends that Guest secure its own insurance coverage for protection against such liabilities and losses.
This Lease constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Lease shall not be binding on any party except to the extent incorporated in this Lease.
Any modification of the Lease or additional obligations assumed by any party in connection with this Lease shall be binding only if in writing signed by all parties hereto.
If legal proceedings are brought by either party which involve this Lease, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in connection with any such proceedings.
Any legal procedings are to be brought in Wolfe County, Kentucky.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL CLIFFVIEW BE LIABLE TO THE GUEST UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE GUEST TO CLIFFVIEW FOR THE LEASE OF THE PREMISES.