The only beachside villa with co-working space in Santa Cruz. A work+play destination for company off-sites, personal escapes + team building retreats. We also organize surf lessons, hiking trips, on-site yoga, biking & other fun activities.
The house is ideally located near West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz, only a few blocks away from iconic destinations and beaches. It comfortably sleeps up to 12 people.
We created this house specifically to encourage a balance between work and play for groups and individuals. Indoors and out, you will find quiet places to escape and relax. For those looking to find a bit more adventure, we provide access to bikes, on-site yoga, surfboards and lessons.
When you are ready to get down to work, you simply walk across the courtyard, past the fire pit and set up shop in the dedicated workspace - stocked with desks, chairs, hi-speed internet and all the amenities of your office.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BEACH LIFESTYLE:
- Comfortable bed & fresh linens in a private or shared room
- Spacious co-working space with high speed Internet
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Large kitchen where cooking delicious dinners is highly encouraged
- Free organic coffee in the morning
- Large living room with a indoor fireplace and comfy couches
- Information and access to fun local activities
- Bike, surfboard, and wetsuit rentals
- Surfing/Kitesurfing lessons
- On-site yoga classes
SPECIAL HOUSE FEATURES:
- Beautiful backyard patio with a grill and fire-pit
- Fantastic deck with gorgeous views of the city
- Quiet porch to sit or swing in the hammock
With all this work+play...beach BBQ's, organic group dinners, beach yoga sessions, pick-up beach volleyball and group runs are a common occurrence.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Since we screen our guests, you can count on sharing the house and co-working space with like-minded people. Most of our guests are entrepreneurs, freelancers and creatives looking for inspiration outside the office.
We often organize activities like group hikes, wine tastings, beach clean-ups, etc. If you're looking for space and want to do your own thing, we also totally respect that.
We only accept professionals that are actively working or conducting business who are looking for outdoor activities that match the intensity of their work. This is not a hostel or a party place, but rather a place where work, play and rest are in balance with your life and needs. Small groups working on specific projects or team leaders looking for an offsite would be the perfect fit for the Beach Villa.
Of course we welcome individual guests who are working on personal projects or have the ability to work away from the office, and want to be close to all the great fun Santa Cruz has to offer.
We would like to know a little about you or your group. This helps us to ensure a nice fit amongst all our guests in the hopes that collaboration may in fact further your success while staying with us.
Please be aware that the main work area is in a separate building across a courtyard from the house, ensuring you have a quiet atmosphere to focus on work and business. That said, our individual guests may prefer to work within the comforts of the main house and common courtesy must always be extended to those working or resting within the main house. Respecting each other and the work that we are all doing will ensure a productive environment where work, play and rest can occur in a shared living space.
- Smoke far away from the building (non smoking building)
- Clean your dishes right away
- Be conscientious of morning and late night bathroom usage
- Do not snooze your alarm
- Use earphones, not speakers (unless it's a house event)
- Housekeeping only comes in once a week, so the daily maintenance of your bed, the kitchen and bathrooms are up to the individual and group respectively.
Questo host ha 465 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi, I'm Emmanuel...Living the life of a digital nomad, I dreamt a new concept where I could combine work and my passion for the ocean. I now have a collection of unique work+play accommodations that cater to the growing community of entrepreneurs, business travelers and digital nomads who are looking for alternatives to uninspired hotels and conference halls.