Su questo annuncio
Elegantly decorated townhouse sleeping comfortably 6 people in 3 bedrooms. The lovely garden has a covered patio for al fresco dining and the lawn runs down to the lake giving access to a refreshing swim.
The elegantly decorated townhouse (220m²) accommodates comfortably 6 people in 3 bedrooms:
- The entrance on the ground floor leads into the spacious living room with traditional furnishings, a cozy sitting area with couches, TV, open fireplace, and a dining area with table. Fully equipped eat-in kitchen. Small bathroom with WC. Access to the patio and garden.
- An attractive spiral staircase leads to the upper floor where there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms: lakeview bedroom with double bed, lakeview bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, streetview bedroom with double and single sofabed, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
This vacation house is situated in the lakeside village of Meina. Within walking distance you’ll find a few local shops, bars, bakery, grocery shop in the little village centre. Nearby you'll find the lively Arona (4 km) with many shops, restaurants and a beautiful promenade along the lake. From there you can easily hop on any ferry to explore Lake Maggiore. There is also a train station connecting you easily with Milan. Less than 15 km away is Stresa, the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore, and the famous Borromeo Islands. Easy one day trips are possible to the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta and trekking in the nearby mountain valleys.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The lovely garden (400 m²) has a covered patio for al fresco dining with outdoor table and chairs, barbeque and ping pong table. The nice green lawn with sunny and shady areas is completely fenced and bordered by large hedges guaranteeing privacy and a relaxing vacation. At the end of the garden is a stone table and hammock with amazing views on the Lago Maggiore. Small stairs go down to the lake giving access to a refreshing swim or mooring your boat (buoy available).
Water, gas, electricity, weekly change of linen and towels, satellite TV, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, garden, barbecue, table tennis table, private lake access
Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 500 euro
Weekly cleaning (obligatory): 100 euro
Buoy (on request): 100 euro
Baby bed available
Heating charge based on consumption
Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Reservations by week
- There is no private parking available but a public parking is located at 50m from the villa.
- The villa is situated directly at the shores of the lake next to a road which runs along the entire lake. Please note that this road can become quite busy during high season.
- The bedroom on the street side can hear the noise of this road.