Su questo annuncio
HI! We are renting these two flats on the same floor either separate or together depending on the group size. Super CENTRAL! with 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens,3.5 bathrooms, wi fi,comfortable with breakfast & towels, bedding included! Feels very authentic.
We are renting this huge, old and authentic apartment for the first time as an entire place or two separate apartments.
There are 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 3.5 bathrooms, a possibility of 4 double beds and 10 single beds(to be arranged in advance!)
This apartment is perfectly located in the centre of the old Gothic quarter in Barcelona. With Plaza Reial around the corner, Las Ramblas just down the street, restaurants, bars right at the doorstep no need to organize transport as walking alone will bring you just about everywhere you want to go.
Well give us a message if you are interested and we can explain or describe whatever you need to know!
Greetings from Barcelona!
Anu and Flo
Flow, myself or one of our trusted check in hosts will meet and greet you at your check in. We will spend as much time as we feel you want from us and make sure to answer all your questions/ queries...
We will be on call in the case of emergency or anything in general regarding your stay and how to make it as comfortable and easy as possible...
We tend to adapt to how much interaction our guests want as well. For example if a group wants a tour of the Gothic quarter and we are available we would be happy to oblige and the same goes for any questions from night-life to restaurants to Gaudi and museums...
As this apartment is in a residential building we must stress that we do not wish to host loud, party groups in Barcelona. Any fines are your financial responsibility and complaints from neighbours will result in loosing partly or entirely your deposit depending on how severe/ late the disturbance is occurring.
- I am sure this will not apply to your group we are very easy going and wish you to feel at home in the apartment however our number one concern for big groups is the noise level. We do not want calls in the night from neighbours saying our group is having a party in our apartment. There are huge fines for noise pollution and the deposit will cover this in the event a fine is issued for your group and in the case of persisting disturbance we will retain the right to evict the group from the apartment.
- We try to be as flexible as we can however we do ask that our guests respect our check in times and check out times unless we agree in advance on a different arrangement.
- check in time is 15:00 at the earliest and check out time is 11:30 am. It is possible to store bags in the apartment however this must be arranged in advance (In terms of check out the luggage must be made and can be left in a corner from 11:30 am till your time of departure depending if it is possible and has been organised in advance...)
- We ask that guests throw their own rubbish after 8pm in the evening on the street outside the apartment door.
- As there are 4 balconies in the apartment, we ask that people only smoke on the balconies.
I realise this sounds all severe but at least before you book we know we are both on the same page -
Thanks you for your understanding and we are looking forward to hosting you!
Anuk and Flow
Kitchen - hand crafted from authentic doors found in the original apartment dating back to the 1800's
A proposito dell'host, Nina
Great to meet you!
We live in the beautiful Barcelona and we have discovered the joy of hosting people coming to Barcelona and sharing our experience of the city. We rent several apartments in the old historical centre of the city, and for those on a budget we also have rooms to rent. We offer a personal insight into the city!
The things we love about Barcelona? Sunshine, music, food, the ever creative, moving energy of the people and sitting having coffee in the hidden plaza´s...
Hasta Luego, see you soon :)