5 camere da letto
Villa Hitu combines a contemporary design and a traditional architecture. Only 800m from the beach and close to shops: the perfect hideaway to enjoy a peaceful vacation while being close to Seminyak life...
3 main-suites + 2 bedrooms
Pool 20x4 m
Villa Hitu combines a contemporary design and a traditional architecture. Its antique wood javanese "joglo", as well as upscale furnishing and its lush landscaped garden make it an exceptionall place. Only 800m from the beach and close to shops, this beautiful villa is the perfect hideaway to enjoy a peaceful vacation while being close to Seminyak life ...
ABOUT VILLA HITU :
- Villa Hitu is fitted with 5 bedrooms and can host up to 10 guests : it stands on a total area of 500m2 complete with a beautifully exotic garden,
- Villa Hitu is situated down a small lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called Gang Pudak.
- Villa Hitu is within walking distance of Legian-Seminyak quarter, where you will find most shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. It's also a few steps from the Bintang, where you can purchase groceries. The villa is only a 10 minutes walk from the beach and around 5mn by cab from Oberoï street.
- On the ground floor, the villa features an open air living room, a dining area and an adjacent kitchen :
- The living area overlooks the pool and offers a perfect environment to relax. The pool of 20x4 meters (including a kids part 40cm deep) is overhung by a confortable gazebo.
- The dining area is furnished with a beautiful and large table which can accommodate up to 10 guests
- The kitchen comes complete with a gas stove with oven, a microwave, a coffee maker, a toaster, cutlery, crockery and glassware. An aqua water machine provides temperated and chilled water at all times.
- Still on the ground floor, 2 of the 3 master bedrooms (50m2 each) are attached to the main living space on either side, and the other one is in a separate guest :
- They all include king sized beds, dressing rooms with their own en suite bathrooms, safety deposit boxes, fans and air-conditioning.
- Each bedroom has its own delightful view of the garden and enjoys direct access to the swimming pool.
- Two other bedrooms (20m2), each featuring twin beds (that may also be set up as a king-size bed) are located on the upper floor. They each include air conditioning and fans. They share a bathroom equipped with a shower and a double sink, (ideal for your kids).
HOUSE-STAFF QUALIFIED THAT MEETS ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS :
- GATOT and LORENZO, who speak ENGLISH and FRENCH, are two of our verified and highly trustworthy managers. They will be at the villa to welcome you and ensure you have everything need. They are at your disposal should you need any extra help around the house : organize day trips, car and scout rental, baby-sitters, spa service, etc... GATOT and LORENZO also there to deal with any technical problem or any medical emergency you might have.
- For your comfort, MELAN & KETUT will be at the villa between 08:30am and 04:30pm to cook you breakfast and clean the villa daily. If you require extra services beyond these hours, it is at your own expense.
- There is also a gardener GEDE and a pool-technician who take care of your environment.
- Free pick-up from Denpasar airport to the villa for a stay of 5 nights or more (2 drivers at your disposal / If a third vehicle is required, it will be charged). For guests staying less than 5 nights, this transfer can be arranged for you on request (200.000 rupiah per car).
- First breakfast offered for a stay of 5 nights or more,
- Welcome drink and fresh flowers upon arrival,
- Hairdryer and natural brand products Naturasie (shower gel & shampoo) in all the bathrooms,
- Free internet wi-fi service throughout the villa,
- Mineral water gallon,
- Laundry linen and towels included (sheets, towels and pool towels),
- Safety deposit boxes in the master bedrooms,
Mobile phone supplied with credit (25.000 IDR) and local useful numbers for guests' use,
- 1 Baby cot and 1 baby chair at your disposal,
- NESPRESSO coffee-machine (bring your caps),
- Please note all prices include 10% local Indonesian Tax and 11% Service Charge.
SERVICES ON REQUEST / EXTRA-CHARGES
- Breakfast made every morning by our housewife for free but ingredients will be charged,
- Meals delivered to the villa or cooked at home (50.000 /hour + ingredients) ,
- Taxis are easy to find in the area. we strongly suggest our clients to use the best taxi company in Bali named “Blue bird". Until now we never had problems with them. Our team will be able to arrange a motorbike or car rental for you at a reasonable rate.
- Receipt and filing of your personal laundry to the laundry,
- Spa service within the villa (massage, manicure…),
- Baby sitting,
- Private tours with our driver (the price depends on your destination),
- Extra-person : 45 USD/night (convertible sofa 1 place or folding-bed 1 place)
- Check in time : 2:00 pm / Check out time : 12:00 am (noon).
Please note that a late check-out up to 6pm will be charged by an additional cost of 50% of room rate. A late Check out after 6pm will be charged by one night surcharge.
- Although there are cleaning staff present, please try to treat the villa as you would your own home.
- The customer is responsible for any damages caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people that the customer may invite to the villa.
- We kindly remind you that after midnight, guests are expected to moderate noise in order to respect the neighbourhood.
- In order to respect the environment :
* We ask guests to turn off the the A/C when they are out of the villa, and to keep the doors closed when the A/C is running !
* our standard is to change your towels every third day of your stay and again at check-out. (But if you would like them changed sooner, we will gladly do so). Thank you for helping us conserve the earth’s vital resources.
- The villa is perfect for family getaways, but please keep in mind that children's safety is solely the parent's responsibility.
- No smoking rooms.
Questo host ha 5 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni