1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Thank you for choosing The Williamsburg Guesthouse. The room is large and comfortable and quiet. Its has a queen bed big enough for 2 people and a twin pull down bed that is good for a 3rd person for an extra $50 an night.
Welcome to The Williamsburg Guesthouse. Come and stay a while here. Its comfortable, quiet, and convenient to anywhere in the city (you can see the subway entrance from the front door), its a perfect place for a beautiful NYC getaway. *For renting multiple rooms, please see the pricing at the end of this description.
This is for Room #2 (of 3) in The Williamsburg Guest House. This room is for 2 people, but is large enough to accommodate 3 if needed. There is a double-bed Murphy Bed in this room (its a desk when its folded up, pretty neat).
Located in the heart of trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you will love this place. Its a very clean and fully renovated brooklyn style home. Each room is clean and quiet with a queen size bed that sleeps two. Your room is private! The house is duplex style:
1st Floor: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, and Backyard
2nd Floor: The 3 Bedrooms
3rd Floor: This is my separate privare apartment. I have always here to help. :-)
The house is right off the Lorimer L-train subway stop (the second stop from Manhattan). You can see the subway entrance from the front stoop of the house.
Union Square is a 7 minute subway ride and you can get almost anywhere in the city within 20-30 minutes, or less. Take a trip to Times Square without getting hit with all the tourist-trap costs of staying there. The immediate neighborhood offers great/famous bars, restaurants, shops, clubs, and parks. And, the prices are low compared to most places in Manhattan.
The house has great amenities:
• Very clean living areas, common areas are cleaned often
• Private Rooms. Each room locks behind you for extra safety
• Towels, soaps, and of course, clean luxurious microfiber sheets provided
• Laundry on the 1st floor (washer and dryer)
• Advanced Push-button locks, no keys to keep track of! You have one code (it only is active for your stay) that allows you entrance to the front doors and your room.
• Free WiFi in the house, with plug-in options too
• Big living room area to relax
• Big flat screen TV in the living room
• Free cable with HBO and Showtime on-demand
• Roku player (by request) with Hulu Plus and Netflix and more on-demand
• A decent selection of Video games and Movies
• Full kitchen for cooking, with stainless steal appliances
• Backyard for BBQ'ing and/or hanging out
• Front Stoop with douple porch rocking chair (great for people watching)
• A small safe in every room that can fit most laptops and devices
I live at the house too, on the 3rd floor. Its a separate apartment but Im available all the time to help check in/out or answer any questions about the area or the city. You will have a great time staying here. I can be contacted by phone, text, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (website hidden), line, or simply knock on my door. Whatever is best for you.
fyi, Since AirBnB does not have a way to manage multiple rooms, please email about availability, as their calendar is probably not 100% correct.
The Murphy Bed is only for the third person and it is an extra $50 a night (so 3 people + murphy bed = $150 a night). If there are only 2 people and you would like to use the Murphy Bed, its is still an extra $50 per-night to use (so $150 total).
* Please note, airbnb does not have a way to calculate multiple rooms, therefore their price is almost always incorrect when renting more than one room.
• I charge by room, and each room holds/is priced for 2 people.
• If there is a third person in a room, then its an extra $50 per person. Room #2 has a 2nd twin-murphy bed, so it comfortably sleeps 3 people. Room #3 can fit an air mattress to have a third person.
•The weekdays, its $100 per room. ($125 for one night weekday stay)
• The weekends, its $125 per room. ($150 for one night weekend stay)
See you soon,
You will have access to the entire first floor, including a full modern kitchen, full bathroom with his and hers sinks and living room with cable TV and video games. There is also a back yard that is open upon request. Also, of course, your room in completely private, with a locking door code system and a safe in your room, just in case.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We make an effort to greet all guests coming into the house. Crystal will be here during the day making sure the rooms are ready and Hill is in and out of the house daily. So we are around when you need. Also, we are reachable by text, phone, and other means (like line and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) at any time. :-)
Altre cose da evidenziare
The house is kept very clean. We strive to make it as clean or cleaner than your own home, but with all the modern comforts. The first and 2nd floor are completely for the guesthouse guests. If your stay is 7+ days, we require 1 additional cleaning. If your stay is 14+ days, we require 2 additional cleanings.
Not too many rules. No shoes, especially if its raining. And no smoking (of any kind) in the house. There is no curfew (as the city never sleeps), but just be polite to the other guests and neighbors if you are out late, aka after 10pm, be very very quiet.
Checkout from the rooms are officially after 11am, no later than 12pm. If you have a later flight, you're welcome to store your bags on the 1st floor next to the TV or behind the sofa. I may not always be able to accommodate a later checkout of the room if I have another guest scheduled to stay after you. If you check out of your room(s) after 12pm when I have a back to back booking, there will be a late check out fee of $150. Do let me know in advance so I can do my best to accommodate you.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 283 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I, Hill, grew up in Virginia, but have lived in NYC since 2005. So, you get a NY'er with southern hospitality, the best of both worlds. I like to make sure my guests are comfortable and can find the places they want to go. This includes tourist spots, but definitely does not stop there.
As for this house. I bought it and completely gut renovated it out. It was unlivable, and now it is a beautiful, comfortable, modern Brooklyn-style home. I love this house, and I love all of my guests. If you want to stay in the newest rooms, the basement was just finished early 2014. Also, as of March 3rd 2016, I just upgraded the house agin, new floors on the first floor and way more. Its like new again.
I love to travel and meet new people. So having people come to my place is perfect.