Light, welcoming, newbuilt studio for 2 people (3 to 4 people possible) with fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher!) and a new, spacious bathroom (towels and laundry machine for use)
- kingsize bed
- if notified in advance: I can arrange for 2 extra people to sleep on an extra mattress and/or two person airbed.
- a 10 minute (7 minutes if you cycle like a Dutch)y bike ride and 15-20 min walk to Centraal Station and City Centre
- a 2-minute walk from Westerpark and the Westergasfabriek
- a 2-minute walk to Tram 10 (to Leidseplein), tram 3 (Museumplein) and bus 18, 21, 22 (Central Station)
- The Netherlands' voted 'Best Shopping Street' Haarlemmerdijk and Haarlemmerstraat is around the corner.
- There are two supermarkets on 200 meter distance and all other necessary shops are near by.
- The Jordaan is Amsterdam's most authentic en cosy neighborhood and only a 10 minute walk.
- Westerpark (entrance 300 meters from the front door) is a great park to hang out, picknick, go jogging, go to the cinema or party. During summer there are many festivals and parties, but in winter time there's always some dancing going on at Pacific Parc.
- Westerpark is a lively and blooming neighborhood with enough bars, clubs, café's and coffeeshops around but my street is not very busy, especially not during night time, so you won't be deprived of sleep.
- When Amsterdam gets cold: I have good heating/radiators.
- When Amsterdam is getting warmer: there's a fan (and plenty of windows) to keep you cool.
You can use free WIFI and if you like, I have tons of books (also English) that you may read.
- Lots of privacy
Of course, I will only sublet my apartment when I'm away. This means you'll have lots of privacy and your own key, like it's your own house.
I always provide a 'house manual', explaining the kitchen and laundry machine, but if there's something you'll need to know or need help with, you can contact me (I can use (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), mail etc) and otherwise there are always neighbors around, willing to help out (and help you find the light switch).
P.S. The apartment is a little bit more spacious now, as I took the desk (by the corner window) out and placed to comfy chairs.
P.S.2 The Street View Airbnb offers is not accurate. In order to get an idea of the street my apartment is at, check the pictures!