Spacious double room with lots of storage space. Bathroom with a bath, shower, toilet and wash basin. Ideal for business travelers. We also offer a smaller second room on the same floor for upto 2 additional people.
The space for rental is located on the top/second floor of a large luxury town house situated in the city. The room with a Queensize bed, relaxing chair, table and clothes storage cupboard. Fresh towels and bedding are provided for guests.
The space is ideal for business travelers with WIFI and LAN internet access (130Mbps) being available throughout the house.
Luggage storage is available in an adjacent room. Tea, coffee and fridge are also available next to the guest rooms.
Guests to both our rooms have access to the top level whilst we, the house owners, live in the lower two levels.
We also offer a second smaller room on the same level for upto 1-2 people with direct access to a roof terrace. Please contact us if you are interested in renting both rooms and we can discuss a package. Further details on our other listing at https://www.airbnb.nl/rooms/5100020
Guests have a dedicated floor to themselves including a bedroom, bathroom, outdoor terrace area and an additional room for storage space.
We also offer the possibility to rent out a smaller double bedroom for 1-2 people on the same floor. If you are interested in renting out both rooms please contact us for more information and we can arrange a package.
Breakfast (if required) is taken in the large open plan kitchen area on the ground floor. Breakfast is a do-it-yourself selection from our provided 'goodies' and includes bread/toast, cereals, jams, marmalades, butter, milk, yoghurt and tea/coffee. Guests have access to their own fridge and tea/coffee making facilities on the same floor.
Access to the outdoor terrace area is shared between guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction with guests is upon arrival and any requests for advice on local sights/tourist info. Steve and Rebecca have travelled extensively so understand the needs of a 'home from home'. We offer guests a coffee/tea on arrival and offer any advice on local sights, do's and dont's and recommendations. We live in the house too (albeit on different floors) so occasional drinks together during your stay are possible. We leave the level of interaction with to be chosen by our guests - everyone is different.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Wifi and LAN are included in the .price and available throughout the house. Access speeds are upto 130Mbps. Ideal for business travelers
- Dedicated tea, coffee, kettle + fridge all available on guest floor.
- UBER (taxi service) and Tinker dot travel (for airport collection or train station service to/from our house) available
- Clean fresh towels and bedding for guests
- For business workers, co-working/Flex working office facilities are close by
- Bakery, Coffee house, supermarket, drugstores are all within a 2 minute walk.
- TV viewing: We can also provide you with TV access to approximately 50 channels via your tablet (iOS and Android) and Smart Phone (iOS and Android)
- Washing machine and drying facilities available on the same floor as your accommodation. (available for longer staying guests)
- Hair dryer and Iron/ironing board are available
- Extra blankets available on request
- Information available on request for local tourist attractions, public transport and maps
- Recommendations for restaurants/cafes
- Supermarkets (Albert Heijn and Marqt) are a 2 minute walk
- Fridge + Kettle + tea/coffee cups available next to bedroom
- Feel very welcome in our house and treat our possessions respecfully. We understand that accidents happen and things break so we expect honesty and we discuss how best to resolve the situation.
- We live in the middle of a residential area so an understanding to respect our neighbours and not cause inconvenience.
- Children are very welcome
- No smoking in the house.
- No pets. Sorry.
My name is Steve and along with my wife, Rebecca, we live in the Statenkwartier, one of the most desirable areas of Den Haag. We are both English but have lived in the Netherlands for many years. I am a health coach and Rebecca works for an international foundation.
We both love to travel and have stayed in many hotels, guesthouses and hostels around the world. Consequently, we understand travelers requirements and how to make them feel at home.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home and offering any advice on the local area to make your stay more enjoyable.