Su questo annuncio
Perfect apartment for exploring NYC's trendy downtown area.
Newly furnished and decorated in July 2012!!!
Stylish and comfortable 1BR apartment railroad-style with exposed brick walls in the trendy heart of Alphabet City in NYC's East Village. Located near Thompkins Square park on a safe tree-lined street with literally countless great bars, restaurants and unique shops only steps away. Conveniently located on elevated ground floor.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
• Spacious railroad layout
• Hardwood floors and marble tiles
• Southern exposure living room
• 32" widescreen LCD HDTV
• Orthopedic Queen-size bed
• Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
• Fully stocked kitchen with granite countertop
• Fold-out couch sleeps 2 additional guests
• Full gas range, microwave oven, dishwasher
• Jetted Spa Shower
• Full wooden closet
• Separate dressing area
• High-end fixtures and amenities
• Solid mahogany french glass doors
• Located on elevated ground floor
• Air-conditioned bedroom and living room
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
• Prime location in the East Village in walking distance to countless trendy restaurants, bars and boutiques, just blocks from the famous Thompkins Square Park and St. Marks Place
• The East Village is the prime area in the City for nightlife and is always bustling with people and activity
• Walking distance to the Lower East Side which is also great for restaurants and nightlife
• Immediate neighborhood has plenty of deli's and mom and pop shops to get whatever you may need
• Safe tree-lined street
• Delicious cafes and espresso bars
• Grocery Shopping (Whole Foods, delis, Organic Markets, etc...)
• Fashion Shopping (John Varvatos, Blue and Cream, Bbblessing, etc...)
• Tourist Attractions (Stomp, Blue Man Group, Filmore East Theater, PS 122 and many more)
• NYU, Cooper Square School
• Banks close by
• 3 min. to the L train which takes you along 14th St to Union Square, Chelsea and the Meatpacking district in minutes or into artsy Williamsburg across the East River
• 5 min to the 6, N and R train
• Taxis everywhere
• 3 min. to St Marks Place and Thompkins Square Park
• 5 min. to Astor Place
• 8 min. to the Lower East Side
• 8 min. to Union Square •10 min to The New Museum
• Lower East Side
• Gramercy Park
• Flatiron District
• West Village
ARRIVING FROM JFK AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $45 plus tip
• Super Shuttle, $23
• NYAS Airport Express Bus to Port Authority $15, transfer to the N or R train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Ave, $2.50.
ARRIVING FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $84, plus tip
• Super Shuttle, $28
• Olympia Trail bus to Port Authority for $15 and transfer to the transfer to the N or R train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Ave, $2.50
ARRIVING FROM LA GUARDIA AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $20 plus tip
• M60 Bus to Lexington Ave and 125th St, transfer to 4,5 express train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Avenue, $2.50.
No pets and no smoking please.
The apartment has nice energy and is very cozy. Please treat it respectfully as you would your own.
Feel free to ask me any additional questions.
No pets and no smoking. Please be respectful to the neighbors. Please make sure that you always lock the apartment door by key when you leave. Also please turn the a/c, the fan and lights off when you go out as it would cause unnecessary energy consumption.
La casa e' silenziosa e accogliente, tutto funzionante e ben arredata. L'appartamento è in prossimità di un parco dove far giocare i bambini vicino alla casa dove ha abitato Charlie Parker e si arriva a piedi al Greenwich village, quartiere artistico musicale molto vivo.
Margaret's apartment is in a great location and we enjoyed being able to walk right down the street to lots of different restaurants and really feel the vibe of the neighborhood.
Margaret was a great host! She was super helpful and left us to enjoy her apartment but was always contactable by phone. And it was definitely a great neighborhood, safe and many great places for food.
This was my first airb&b rental and i really enjoyed it. As I also put my house to rent so I took a lot of tips from margaret. The amenities were first class and when i had questions she was quick to answer and helpful. Her description of the location and the apartment was very confortable. Many towels!!! A blessing. The only down side is that it is a little dark but it is very trendy and nicely furnished. Her photographs are great. I highly recommend it
Vom ersten Kontakt an, hat alles wunderbar geklappt.
Wir hatten eine tolle Zeit in NYC und die Wohnung war genau wie beschrieben in einer tollen Nachbarschaft. Zur Subway sind es nur 10min.
Wir kommen gerne wieder!
Great experience! The apartment is very well located, spacious comfortable and cozy! Margaret is a perfect host always available but never invasive! Highly recommended!
Great little apartment, I stayed 6 nights while in NYC for work. I absolutely loved the location - loads to find nearby in terms of cafes/restaurants/boutique shops/vintage shops, all in the surrounding East Village and also easy enough to get the subway up or downtown. Accessing the apartment was fine, I was met directly there and everything explained clearly to me. I also had a last minute change of plans which meant I needed somewhere to leave my luggage for my last day in NYC - Margaret very kindly let me do this at no extra charge as there was no new guests coming in that day. Wifi works really well, kitchen equipped enough for basic cooking and nice and clean. Highly recommend staying here either as a base for a vacation or if you're in NYC for work.
Questo host ha 30 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
A proposito dell'host, Margaret
I enjoy hosting visitors who want to experience the city from the inside and giving them the experience of living like a real New Yorker.
I love photography, art galleries and traveling and events and I'm happy to share with you what the city has to offer.
I speak English, German and Italian.