The house is situated in the Center of Amsterdam, in a charming quiet street, facing the famous Vondelpark. Although in the centre with all entertainment nearby at walkingdistance, the house is situated at one of the most beautiful and quiet streets of the City whith beautiful villa's facing the park! When you enter the street you can hear the birds singing! The Vondelpark is famous for its quiet places, playgrounds, nice terraces and beautiful nature, perfect for a picnic!
Within walkingdistance from this house, you’ll find great restaurants, the Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, the No1 upper class shopping street (PC Hooft), Cinema's, Paradiso, Leidse square, the Amsterdan Canals and etc. Everything you would like to do in Amsterdam is nearby and easy to walk. Or, you cycle within 5 minutes to the Albert Cuyp Market, Historic Museum,The Pijp etc.
Built in 1890, renovated in 2005 and tastefully designed. It is a ground floor apartment with souterrain and garden which is a perfect place to relax and drink some wine after a long day in the city. On the groundfloor you will find a big livingroom and a big seperate kitchen with a large table which will easily fit 8 people. In the souterrain you will find a bathroom, one masterbedroom with one double bed, and one bedroom for two kids with a bunkbed suitable for 2 children or 2 aldults. The house is equipped with everything you may need for a relaxed stay: Wifi, iPod/walkman stereo connection, TV, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, Italian Espresso Machine, Nespresso coffee machine, a bath tub, shower, etc etc. Our oldest kid is 8 so if you have a kid between 0 and 8, we have everything your kid may need.
Our house will of course be spotless when you arrive.
- NO SMOKING OR DRUGS ALLOWED
- Free wifi.
- Washing machine & dryer
- Bathroom in souterrain with seperate walk-in-shower and bath and toilet, another toilet on the groundfloor
- Free towels & sheets provided
- One double bed (210-180cm)
- A bunkbed for 2 children or 2 adults
- One babycot available
- With two young kids of 5 and 6 years old we have plenty of toys (nicely stacked away if you do not want to see them)
- Free use of the Nespresso coffee machine
- Fully equiped kitchen with a dishwasher, gasstove, oven and large fridge & freezer.
- Flat screen TV
- I-POD dockingstation
- Close to public transport (tram 3, 12 and 1 on the doorstep - all other available from Leidseplein which is a 5 minute walk)
- Bike rental: two shops available in walking distance (3 min)
If you would prefer to have some shopping done before you arrive, please let me know and I will make sure all is available for you upon your arrival.
We would love to offer you the perfect base for a great holiday!
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me - I'll respond within a few hours!