South-facing terrace in the city center of Marseille
Located in the old neighborhood of Marseille, closed by the sunny terraces of the center (Old harbor and Cours Julien at 5 min) and all local transportation facilities (Central station and shuttle airport at 800 m, Tram, Subway and Bike renting down the building), this old charming studio have been completely renovated in 2012. Calm, luminous and spacious, it has a nice terrace south-facing with a hammock. It constitutes an ideal pied-a-terre to discover the city by foot, to access the beautiful Marseille beaches (the bus 81 go directly to catalan beach), to go to one of the new animation proposed by Marseille, european cultural capitale or to visit the Provence region during your holidays or professional stays.
- Bedding : 2 persons (double bed)
- Number of rooms: 1 living room/kitchen
- Exterior : Lovely Terrace
- Location : Beginning of Longchamp / rue Consolat, in a old popular area of the city
- Floor : 4th floor without elevator
- Equipment : WIFI (new equipment (4G) since november 2013), TV, washing machine, fridge, oven, burners, hair dryer and others
- Towels and sheets are provided
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Transportation: Saint Charles train station (5 mn walking), Shuttle for/from Marignane Airport or Aix-en- Provence (10 mn walking), Metro and tram lines 1&2 (3mn walking), Buses, Access to highways A7, A50 et A55 (from 3 to 10mn by car)
- All the new cultural sites of Marseille, MP2013
- Entertainment & Others: Very lively old neighborhood, close to everything: touristic buildings, restaurants, shopping areas, cinemas and theatre…
- 30 euros will be keep for the housecleaning if you prefere to not do it yourself
Regole della casa
The neighboor is typically Marseillais. There is transport, bar and restaurant close by. The old harbor and the parc longchamp is also really close.