Cozy and secure 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of fabulous Fitzroy. Seconds walk to iconic Brunswick and Gertrude streets full of bars, boutique clothing shops, and weird and wacky novelty shops in all their colour and glory!
Walking distance to the following:
* Melbourne Museum & Exhibition Building - 2 mins
* Parliament tube station - 5-10 mins
* No. 86 & 96 trams - 2-5mins
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 10 minutes
* China Town - 10 mins
* Federation Square, Flinders Street Station & Ian Potter Gallery - 15mins
- Kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge and dishdrawer
- Living room with flat screen tv and dvd player
- Bathroom/Laundry with shower/bath and washing machine
- Bedroom with comfortable queen size bed and wardrobe space
- Spacious balcony with gas BBQ and retractable clothes line
- Phone/wifi with unlimited national calls
- Heating and cooling
- Loveable rag doll cat named Floyd
This is a small set of apartments located above a bottle shop and supermarket for your convenience. The apartment is situated towards the rear of the block on the 1st floor and is secluded from traffic noise as well as being safe and secure.
Perfectly located and suited for singles or couples, on business or vacation. This is the perfect haven to retreat to whilst still being at the centre of EVERYTHING!
Please do not hesitate to message me with any questions you might have.
Regole della casa
Please be quiet and respectful of the neighbours. Strictly no parties.