Su questo annuncio
The room is the 2015 US winner of the "Big Reveal" contest on Apartment Therapy! I'm a 30-yr old Designer/Illustrator renting out my Private Bedroom in a 4 bedroom Apartment for a Fraction of what you'll pay for in Manhattan! Full of amenities and super convenient!
• Features Birch Wood and White Oak Furnishings. High-Gloss Ikea Shelves. Practical and Clean-Design.
• Fold-able Memory Foam Pad into Couch if Desired. Or Choose to Sleep on a 'Suspended-Loft' Bed, and have Bean-Bags to Chill on the Platform Lounge while Reading.
• Room Comes with JBL Creature II Speakers, 2001 Swivel iMac. (Guitars & Keyboard, Studio Monitors can be rented if desired)
• Projector Screen & Portable Projector for Movie Night.
• Art Supplies, Sewing Machines, Tools for all-things-electronic available if needed.
• Weekly or Bi-weekly House Keeping comes to clean the apartment, but you still need to do your own dishes if you cook, take out the trash and wipe the counter top for the common areas
• Plenty lighting, natural and room lighting.
• High-Speed 5G Wi-Fi
• Dishes, Plates, Cups, Glasses, Utensils
• A nook in the Fridge.
• Closet Space
• Storage Space, but Keep it dorm quantity please.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Depends on you, we are friendly, and we understand that everyone has a busy schedule. Occasionally we like to catch up for a few minutes or grab a drink at the bar, or cook together occasionally with the other roommates once a month :)
• There's a guide book listed on the profile, and I'm currently working on a hard copy!
• Bathroom hours are especially busy from 7am-8:40 am, your best time to go is either at 7:50 am or after 9am in the morning.
• Kitchen is busy from 6:30-7:30 pm, but you can cook anytime around that interval or arrange with the other roommates
Altre cose da evidenziare
• No parties or loud guests during week days. Weekends please confirm with the roommates first. Jerry in the next room works on weekend mornings so he sleeps early.
• Please be considerate of your roommates, they're generally quite and go to sleep early
• No overnight guests unless you confirm with me and the roommates first.
• Garbage and Sink fills up Quickly, Please clean up after yourself right away.
•• Absolutely no decaying food in the trash, bugs will find their way to them if left out overnight. That includes leftover dinner, soup, liquids. We recommend placing these wastes in a separate bag by the elevator door.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 6 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi, my name is Ilin, some call me Steve.
I'm a 29 yrs. old Graphic/UI Designer
My hobbies are drawing, illustration, fine art and songwriting.
I've been playing guitar and drawing for over 15 years, and I give private lessons to students.
I enjoy exploring other's apartments and am a big enthusiast when it comes to interior design.
I believe to be inspired, and also to inspire others.
Airbnb is definitely a welcoming place for that :)
If you need to know more about me, please check my linked in profile at
(website hidden) for my professional references.