2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Newly renovated 2 Bedroom 2nd level flat of a 1940 duplex in a transitional historic neighborhood of Museum District. 1-3 Downtown & Convention Center, NRG & BBVA Compass Stadiums, Toyota Center, Medical Center, Rice U, UH, Minute Maid Park.
A unique and memorable experience as a home away from home. Located 2 miles from NRG and Downtown and 4 miles from Galleria, the L'amour at The St. Julien Place is a freshly renovated upper level two bedroom flat with a contemporary chic ambiance. The building is a 1940 historic duplex home with original wood trim & floors. Off street private gated parking. It is located very close to Downtown in the transitional historic community of Riverside Terrace and is part of the Museum District area. The community neighbors the Historic 3rd Ward and many other neighborhoods of great history and lifestyle offerings. It is known for being surrounded by the higher learning and prestigious universities of Houston, art centers, museums, and cultural locations. There is a beautiful golf course at Hermann park less than a mile away for all golf enthusiasts. Hermann park is a 445-acre urban park, which also includes the Houston Zoo, the Centennial Gardens, the Japanese Gardens, the Marvin Taylor biking and running trail, reflection pool, picnic areas, McGovern Lake, Boat Lagoon, and Miller Outdoor Theater. All major stadiums are also within a 3 mile radius (NRG Stadium, BBVA Compass Bank Stadium, Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center).
As a guest you will have:
1. Access to Wifi Internet and Great HD flat TV entertainment that gives access to all Local TV Stations, Hulu Plus, Netflix, HBO Go, and digital rental options.
2. A full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cookware, dinnerware, and utensils.
3. A Keurig coffee maker with option of various coffee flavors and teas.
4. A relaxing backyard balcony patio with a patio table and chairs to enjoy the beautiful weather while relaxing, reading or eating.
5. In addition to fresh linens and bath towels, you will be provided with soap, shampoo, lotion, a hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.
6. There will be extra blankets for TV watching or to provide additional warmth when sleeping.
7. Feel free to use both closets in the bedrooms and the dressers for your clothing.
8. The sofa will pull out into a full size bed for additional sleeping room.
9. Free private and secure gated parking with coded access.
10. A secure environment monitored by security cameras around the outside of the property and with alarm systems in each unit.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I personally will be available to make your stay the best experience possible. However if I am not, the property's concierge, will always be available and may be present upon arrival or departure. If you need anything or have any questions, we will be of service or a phone call away. The best contact information will be provided upon arrival.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Free private and secure parking for two automobiles with an automatic gate and key code access is included in the daily price.
1. We do not allow smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed only on the patio.
2. Pets are not allowed on the property.
3. Be considerate of downstairs guests, as mosts guests are in bed by 11pm.
4. No parties unless pre-approved.
5. The house attic is off limits for guests.
6. All TV digital rentals will be charged double the cost. Please enjoy at your leisure.
7. If you need extra towels and they are not provided in the bathroom cabinet, please contact your host in advance from when you need them if possible.
8. The duvet on each bed acts as a blanket as well. Have a warm comfy sleep!
9. You have two reserved parking spots. The other two spots are for the downstairs guests.
10. Mid-stay cleaning can be scheduled for an additional cost.
11. Lost keys will incur a fee of $150. Lost keychain alarm remote will be a fee of $150
12. There is a price list for all major household items that you will find upon your arrival with other key information. You will be charged accordingly if something is damaged or missing.
13. Extra blankets can be found in closet, please do not use duvet as a throw, it is for the bed only.
14. Do not lay on the bed spreads or use them as throws or blankets. Fold them and put them in the closet during stay.
15. When checking out, put dirty towels in the washer machine located in the laundry area in the kitchen.
16. Turn off lights when not in use.
17. Please turn on a/c or heat at desired temperature when arriving. Please turn off a/c or heater when checking out.
18. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
19. Only use appliances for their intended uses
20. Patio furniture cushions can be found in the back bedroom closet. Please put back when not in use to avoid weather damage.
21. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the booking guest.
22. All of the units are privately owned; the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
23. Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) for this unit in the private parking area in the back of the house. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
24. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Feel free to wash them during your stay if needed.
25. **Please do not wash linens or towels with colored clothes. When you do, it discolors them. If this happens, you will be charged for the linens or towels that are discolored.
26. *** By Staying here you agree that if any household item or structural aspect is damaged or destroyed, you will pay the listed fee f or that item found on the inventory listing provided in the house manual packet.
27. *****DO NOT PUT DISH WASHING DETERGENT IN THE DISH WASHER. IF YOU DO, THE FINE IS $150. THE DISH WASHER ONLY TAKES CASCADE PACKS.
Questo host ha 31 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a native of New Orleans, La. I have lived in Houston Texas for 13 years now. I Love to travel to unique cities all over the world. My primary profession is a marketing consultant. My passion is real estate and hospitality.