As you approach the cabin we call Burr Oak Hideaway, you will not want to alarm the birds or the deer that make this their home. Set on the edge of hill, you will be overlooking huge burr oak tree that serves as a gateway. Sleeps 6 w/ 3 QueenBeds and outdoor HOT TUB Jacuzzi. Near a 2 acre private pond available for fishing. $50 pet fee required...per pet.
Video Avail IowaCabinRentals
WiFi & Cable TV
* 3 Night min on weekends (Jun-Sep) & most Holidays...unless last min availability
Hot Tub Jacuzzi
3 Queen Beds
Fully Furnished (must bring your own Sheets & Towels)
Private Pond for Fishing (Bass, Bluegill, Catfish)
Outdoor Hot Tub Jacuzzi
2 acre pond for fishing below the hill
Interazione con gli ospiti
Cell service isn't the best I the area so best to text
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed and paid for upon confirming reservation
- Video of cabin here... (URL HIDDEN)
- Always keep cover on Hot Tub when not in use to prevent leaves and twigs from falling in from trees above.
- When using fireplace make sure the damper is open.
- In summer months turn A/C thermostat off when checking out.
- In winter months turn heat down to 45 degrees.
- Always leave cabin unlocked with keys on the counter.
When Checking out...
Please close the gate when leaving.
4-Wheel Drive vehicle needed for Winter reservations
Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed upon confirming reservation
Questo host ha 228 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Enjoy fishing and weight training in my off time. Was born and raised on a small farm in Iowa, did tour of duty in the Navy after high school, attended college in Santa Barbara, and later traveled extensively visiting much of South America, Europe, and lived for short time in Gold Coast of Australia. Currently spend much of the winters in Miami FL and the rest of the year in Lansing Iowa.