2 camere da letto
The Vinyl apartment has 3 queen-size beds in three separate rooms, all with memory foam mattresses. Ideally located in the middle of the Plateau area, you're 5 min from metro, 15 min from downtown and Old Port. A sunny back terrace with BBQ is all yours to enjoy. Metro and public transport are few minutes away, private parking ($)
Check our other properties on our profil: the Château, Suite
Contact us!! We are friendly and professionnal, always there to answer your questions quickly ;)
Cozy apartment in the heart of friendly Plateau-Mont-Royal, located right on Mont-Royal Avenue, corner Chambord. You can hardly find a better spot in town!
6 1/2 comprising kitchen/dining room, 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds, a 3rd queen size bed in the back part of the living room (that closes with a curtain), a living and a bathroom.
The apartment is fully equipped and includes :
- 40" HD TV with Netflix and CableTV
- High Speed internet (Wi-Fi)
- Keurig coffee machine with cups
- 5 electros including a dishwasher
- Air conditioning and heating
- Your own private terrace and BBQ at the back**
Young and cool with a musical touch. It’s ideal for anyone wanting to experience Montreal's unique culture. Can comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 people. Kids friendly: high chair, pack and play (baby bed) and kids dishware
All shops and services (bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion stores, bars, and restaurants (you name them...) are located within meters. Buses and taxis in front of the building, Mont-Royal metro 7 min walk and BIXI station (Montreal Bicycle rental) on the street corner to provide access to nearby major cultural sites in minutes. You'll mostly love living in the Plateau for its variety of hip restaurants, night clubs and bars such as: l'Avenue du Plateau, La Salle à manger, the Barraca, the Rouge-Gorge, Bily Kun, Bières & Co., L'Barouf, Plan B, Tri Sushi and many others. You are also 5 min walk from the beautiful Parc Lafontaine.
Parking available for a small fee.
* The terrace and BBQ are installed and ready to be used between May 1st and September 30th. Out of season the space is still accessible but not properly set up.
MTL(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)s
Parking is subject to availability, $ 15 per day. Request when booking.
Your own sunny terrace with BBQ
Interazione con gli ospiti
We have a 1-800 phone number to make it easy for people from abroad to contact us. We always have someone available 24/7.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We have all the city permits, CITQ certification and insurance.
We provide a complete guide to the neighborhood containing our favorite restaurants and bars, as well as supermarkets and coffee shops in the area. It also has a bunch of links to websites about Montreal and its activities.
• 2 or 3 nights minimum on weekends and special events (unless last minute reservation). No check-in or check-out on Saturdays
• The customer must present a government issued ID and a valid credit card upon arrival.
• The customer must notify the landlord of any changes, breakage or other problems that occur or are produced during their stay. An inspection will be made after the client's departure to assess the situation and cleanliness. Any damage found will be at the customer's expense.
• Smoking inside will result in the loss of half of the security deposit.
• Excessive cleaning after the customer's departure will cost him/her the equivalent of another cleaning fee.
• The customer must ensure the tranquility of the place in order to respect the neighbours and keep noise low after 10pm. At all times, the number of people in the apartment can not exceed the number specified in the reservation. No party nor reception are allowed on the premises. Ignoring these regulations will result in total loss of security deposit.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 512 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We love Montréal, we love our apartments, we love what we do. We will spare no efforts to share with you this passion!!
We are a couple in their thirties who have met a few years back working in restaurants. Being manager and waiter in that industry made us realize the
importance of listening to our clients and how everything is in the details.
We then found that we shared the same concerns: the quality of customer service. After much discussion, we decided to pursue this to another level in the rental industry.
We started with two apartments in 2011. We then continued to expand our business eversince. Now up to 10 apartments, we are always on the lookout to find new and beautiful places for our guests. We are dedicated to providing the best quality service possible for our guests and the most pleasant stays in Montréal.