Su questo annuncio
- NEW: EXPERIENTIAL TOURISM OFFERING - ASK FOR INFORMATIONS!
Spacious, luxury, bright apartment in the old town sestiere of Cannaregio, near Campo San Geremia and the Jewish Ghetto. Fully renovated. Three separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen. Small stylish terrace in the inner court. Easy to reach from the railway station, from the port and airport. All main boat lines are at 5 minutes by feet.
Spacious and bright apartment, fully renovated, three separate bedrooms.
Easy to reach by feet from the railway station, Piazzale Roma bus terminal and from the airport's Alilaguna Orange line stop at Guglie (Ferrovia). All main boat lines are within 5 minutes by feet. Located in the sestiere di Cannaregio, one of the most vibrant zones of Venice, not far from the jewish Ghetto with its renowned restaurants and near to Campo S. Geremia and Palazzo Labia.
T-Fondaco (Fondaco dei Tedeschi) - the DFS luxury shopping mall near Rialto's Bridge is at 25 minutes by feet but can be easily reached by public boat service or boat taxi.
Full apartment, three bedrooms, kitchen, terrace, two bathrooms.
Interazione con gli ospiti
It's a separate apartment with no other guests besides you. We guarantee full respect for your privacy but, while here, you can contact us for any problem could arise or for any information/advice.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please note that Starting from the 24th of August 2011 The Municipality of Venice has established the tourist tax with City Council resolution no.83 of the 23-24 June 2011.
The tax is applied to the overnight stays of non-residents in the Municipality of
Venice for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights. For this accommodation facility the tax for year 2016 amounts to 1.5 Euros per person per night.
There are exemption for minors up to ten years of age and other categories (feel free to ask for informations).
The tax is to be payed cash in euros to Residenza Procuratie before to leave the apartment.
We kindly ask our guests to respect a few simple rules. Most of them will sound obvious, however:
- Have care of the apartment, furniture and accessories.
- Don't leave windows open when you leave the apartment and in windy days lock the shutters so that they do not slam.
- Switch off the apartment lights when you are outside or when you don't need them and make sure the gas stove is off. Also, italian energy saving recommendations require to switch off air conditioning if you plan to stay outside the apartment for 4 hours or more.
- Do not throw objects, except toilet paper, in the toilet drain (use the trash can).
- Kitchen, cutlery and dishes must be left clean (however we wash them in the dishwasher before any arrival).
- Garbage must be collected separately and put out of the ground floor door accordingly to schedule and instructions available in the apartment.
- Smoking is not allowed in house but you can smoke on the terrace.
- We ask our guests to be considerate of others by keeping noise to a reasonable level and at minimum from 11pm to 8am.
- Pets are not allowed.
Questo host utilizza Termini di cancellazione Moderati
Effettua una cancellazione entro 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Se effettui una cancellazione nei 7 giorni prima del viaggio, otterrai un rimborso del 50% per i pernottamenti, mentre i costi verranno interamente rimborsati.
Questo host ha 47 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I live in Venice and I'm an IT System's and Security Specialist, actually committed to offer the best accomodation experience to people who want to visit this unique city.