This stunning 8 bedroom luxury home is offering a spacious and comfortable 5 star vacation home for family and friends to share.The Oasis Club House and Water Park is a mini world of its own, with food, fitness, and fun.
Relax and Enjoy!
1. Lawful Purposes: Renter agrees to use the premises exclusively for a private residence. Renter shall use the property in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the property and keep the property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Renter and any additional permitted renters shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall renter use the property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the property. In the event the premises are used at any time for the above actions, at owner’s option, the owner may declare this Lease null and void.
2. Early Check-in / Late Check-out: No Early check-in allowed. In case the renter(s) need to stay longer than 10 am on check-out date, notice should be given to the owner at least 48 hours in advance. The request may not be granted if new renters will check in on the same day. $30 will be charged for 1 hour late check-out. Please note that no refunds are given for any unused days of your accommodation package.
3. Occupancy: Renter agrees that only for the number of persons showing on the booking form shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Renter under this Agreement. Subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited. No other persons may use the accommodation. Any changes to persons booked to occupy the house must be notified for insurance reasons.
4. NO Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit, garage, and the pool/patio area (including the front and back patio, garage and pool area). There will be additional cleaning charge of a minimum US$250 against your security deposit if Renters choose to ignore this.
5. NO Animals and Pets: Animals and pets are NOT permitted in the home. This condition is strictly enforced. There will be additional cleaning charge of a minimum US$250 against your security deposit if Renter chooses to ignore this. Service dogs must be reported to the owner and management company at the time of reservation and the documentation for the animal made available.
6. Cancellation: The Renters may cancel the reservation at any time it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing in the form of a letter or email. The following cancellation charges will apply to all reservation canceled:
• Over 90 days prior to check-in: deposit refunded minus $300 processing fee.
• Between 60 to 90 days prior to check-in: No deposit will not be refunded.
• Within 60 days: No refund will be given.
7. Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Owner shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorney’s fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the property and guest expressly agrees to save and hold Owner harmless in all such cases.
8. Liability for Personal Injury: Owner shall not be liable for any personal injuries sustained by the renter, members of renter’s family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such injuries may occur. Renter agrees to hold owner harmless from any such personal injury claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to renter regardless of the cause of injury.
9. Safety and Security: Due to State Fire Regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the Booking Form occupy in the property. Children must be supervised at ALL TIME whilst in the pool area. Glass is NOT permitted in the pool area. The owner and management company reserve the right to enter the premises at any time without notice for safety or security reasons.
10. Damage to Rental Property: In case the rental property is not returned in its normal condition, wear and tear from reasonable use excepted, based on the inspection report, owner shall supply renter with an itemized list of charges, renter agrees to pay the cost of repair in full, not limited to the deposit amount.
11. Resort’s Homeowner Association Rules: Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of Resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts. NO Parking on Grass. Trailer, Boat or Motor Home is NOT allowed to park in the resort. You will be responsible if your vehicle being fined and/or towed if failure to observe these rules.
12. Complimentary Welcome Package: A starter of complimentary toilet rolls, toiletries, kitchen paper, trash bag, laundry detergent, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and a basket containing a selection of teabags, coffee, sugar and creamer are placed in the home for the initial convenience, as well as selection of current brochures and welcome letter. Renters are then responsible for purchasing all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
13. Unavoidable Changes: Owner reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel the reservation and in this event will return all sums (but without interest or compensation). In the event of a major change to the reservation being necessary, owner will inform Renter as soon as reasonably possible, and if the Renter does not wish to accept the reservation on this basis, OWNER will cancel the reservation and return all sums (but without interest or compensation).
14. Website information: All descriptions given on Owner’s website are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
15. Force Majeure: Owner accepts no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss or changes caused by Force Majeure, e.g. strikes, Fire, Flood, Closure of Airports, Weather Conditions, War, Riots, Terrorist Activity, or any other event beyond our control.
16. Default: If Renter should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Renter shall surrender the Property, remove all Renter’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Dat Renter’s SignaturAddress / Phone # / email