2 rooms, 1,100 feet private 1st floor suite in our scenic 3 story home offers you a private entrance. Queen size bed and 2 single beds in bedroom, private deck w/BBQ, business work desk w/2 large screen computer monitors.
Private bathroom, private refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, convection oven, hot water heater, exercise equipment, snacks, smaller additional bedroom TV, DVDs, & games & larger TV bonus room.
We are open, loving people & do not discriminate. Wifi & parking free.
Beautiful wetland and urban wildlife area right off our back porch.
- Nice neighborhood
- 10 min walk to Jones Farm Intel Campus
- 2 bikes available to borrow
- 1st floor bonus room with large TV, music, treadmill & foosball table
- Queen & 2 single beds available in bedroom, (private TV in bedroom also)
- Medium sized refrigerator, coffee maker, convection oven, toaster, hot water pot & microwave for private use on your 1st floor
- total or near 100% privacy on main floor (your choice)
- No main floor kitchen access (without host coordination) but we do have convection & microwave ovens on your floor for your use
- many board games
- we can share the laundry room, ironing board and iron
- Work desk with large computer screens for your laptop to access
- Free Wifi, Coco 2.4 (password in Air BnB reservation as "Wireless Info")
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor grill with charcoal available
- Berries to pick in the backyard (summer)
- many other amenities available for your use
- please see our guidebook for recommendations to area activities, restaurants and experiences
Private self check in and access to downstairs entrance via side entry (fence), walk down well lit rustic outdoor stairs on side of house to back door private entrance. Our first floor is your home for your stay.
- Private entry with key to first floor bedroom.
Walk through front door when you first arrive with your baggage if you prefer.
WiFi Access is on a piece of paper in your room and on this Air BnB page under 'Wireless Info.'
Interazione con gli ospiti
As needed or wanted.
You can have 100% privacy on the first floor or not - just let us know.
We are happy to give you advice on the community or things to do in Hillsboro, Portland, Oregon, the Northwest and beyond.
Elizabeth has been very active in the region and knows where to go for great food and entertainment.
Ed has roots in the community having served on the Hillsboro City Council for over ten years.
We know our community and are happy to help you learn about it if you are interested.
If you are traveling we would be very happy to offer any advice we can. Our family travel business web page is worth looking at if you are interested.
Altre cose da evidenziare
If you need it we can add an additional full size futon.
The first floor also has a treadmill and large game table.
About your hosts:
Ed is an educator working with policy makers in western states on 'STEM' curriculum for K-12 students and support to teachers. When you arrive we will give you a paper listing with our contact information.
Elizabeth is a Child Development Specialist (school counselor) supporting students, families, and educators in local schools.
Your hosts have traveled extensively to Alaska, Hawaii, Washington State, Idaho, Indiana, New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Guam, Saipan (CNMI), Marshall Islands, Canada, South Africa, Japan, California, DC, many other places and they are happy to advise you on your travel.
We are located:
- 4 miles from the Hillsboro Stadium complex
- 2.2 miles from Downtown Hillsboro
- 2.9 miles from the Hillsboro Airport
- 0.8 miles from Intel Jones Farm
Our family does not discriminate against others.
Follow the golden rule + a few additional ones we picked up along the way with some of our Air BnB guests.
#1 - please read our online description, and ask us if you have any questions.
Please No Smoking.
Please observe that there is a charge for each extra guest.
Please observe check in and check out times we have set.
If you open the front door or a fence gate please close the door or fence gate when you are done.
Please put dirty towels into the laundry basket when you are done with them.
Please clean up after yourself and otherwise please let us know how we can make your stay a good one.
If you damage anything please notify us the same day of the damage.
If you need some additional space for some reason let's us know and we will work it out with you.
We have free WiFi, some beverage and food in fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and more. WiFi access and code are on our Air BnB page under 'Wireless Info' and a piece of paper in your room.
When you arrive please park your car (if you have one) just to the right of our driveway.
Service animals are allowed.
If you have any questions at all please let us know.