Su questo annuncio
!Hurry to book in the period from 17-31 May 2017 - discount 15%!
Comfortable and affordable villa with private pool and great location in the very heart of Seminyak, 1 minute walk from Supermarket Bintang.
Villa features 2 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 bathroom (separate from bedroom), fully equipped kitchen and private pool. The location is super comfortable: 1 minute walk to Supermarket Bintang. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are located next to the villa. 10 minutes walk to the Ocean!
- welcome drink,
- tea, coffee, drinking water,
- unlimited Wi-Fi 24 hours,
- safety box,
- bed linen and towels,
- shampoo, hair dryer,
- daily cleaning (except sunday) and towels change (except sunday),
- bed linen change every 5 days,
- pool and garden are maintains 3 times a week,
- BBQ facilities,
- one extra bed.
AIRPORT PICK UP and transfer to the villa takes 20 mins and cost $15 US one way for up to 5 persons with luggage.
Daily delicious BREAKFAST can be prepared every morning on your villa for all guests. Choice of american, continental or Indonesian cost $5 per person.
Villa manager who is going to be your CONCIERGE during your stay with us. We are committed to fulfill your requests and make your stay in Bali great and memorable.
OTHER SERVICES available upon request and can be provided AT EXTRA COST advance notice may be required:
- On-site massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
- Baby cot with mosquito net,
- Pool fencing,
- Extra beds,
- Laundry and ironing services,
- Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Villa manager greets you on arrival and departure and inform the personnel of special needs. You will be met, placed and guided around the villa. He will be happy to answer all your questions and help you with advices of where to go/what to do, suggest activities and attractions. If there is anything else we can help coordinate for you to fulfill all your wishes we will. Otherwise will leave you in peace to relax and enjoy your holiday.
We are happy to help you arrange tours and transfers, boat trips to Lembongan & the Gili islands, surfboard rental and lessons, yoga classes, cultural, sport and adventure activities, and many more.
Villa manager remain at your disposal should you require more information. He is nearby and on-hand available to guide you and assist you with all your needs.
Closest restaurants and shops are in few minutes walk from the villa.
This area offering easy access to Seminyak Beach where you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets within a few-minutes drive (or 10 minutes walk) as well as proximity to the heart of Seminyak where you can sample delicious dishes at internationally acclaimed restaurants, fill your shopping bag at designer's boutiques and spend the night at Bali's best nightlife hotspots lined up along the Seminyak's main road.
Un giro nei dintorni
Villa located in a quiet and safe neighborhood within a walking distance from the beach, shopping and dining places. You can easily walk to everything. Wherever you don't want to walk you can go by taxi. Taxis are inexpensive and easy to find.
Upon request we will be happy to arrange for you bicycle, scooter, bike, car, minivan
RENTAL or DRIVER service.
To explore more remote parts of Bali such as Tabanan, Ubud, Bedugul, Amed or the Bukit a private car and driver can be hired daily. It is cost USD $50 for 8 hours including petrol.
Villa has a private parking and easy and fast access to any part of the Seminyak-Kuta areas, and only 20 mins away from Denpasar airport.
WHAT TO DO:
- To walk around designer boutiques, designer and curiosity shops in Seminyak area.
- To visit swanky and stylish parties of Seminyak area. (Living Room, La Plancha, Maria Magdalena, Mint, Potato Head, WooBar, KuDeTa, TownHouse)
- To enjoy a classy Sunday brunch in W for 40$ unlimited amount of oysters, crabs, lobsters luscious to music of trendy DJs
- To have dinner at the best Japanese restaurant Sushi tei or Take Japanese Restaurant.
- To surf and catch the first wave on Seminyak Beach.
- To rest on the best nearest beaches.
- To dance salsa in Cubana, Warung Made
- To visit an ultramodern sports club Canggu Club.
- To ride along picturesque Canggu rice fields and neighboring Bali villages on a rare Vespa scooter.
- To visit famous water temple Tanah Lot (less than 15 km from the villa) located on a high rock in the ocean. The best time to visit it is at sunset.
- To visit a golf course Nirwana Bali Golf Club built under the project of renowned architect Greg Norman. The golf course borders with the ocean and rice fields. It is considered to be the best throughout Asia.
- To enjoy fresh seafood at the world famous piscatory saloon on Jimbaran beach.
- To go round the Bukit peninsula and its best beaches: Pandawa, Geger, Balangan, Padang Padang, Bingin Beach.
- To visit Uluwatu temple of the XIVth century. (Symbolic fire dance Kecak is danced in amphitheater of the temple at sunset).
- To mountaineer Batur Mount (with a professional guide). To have a bathe in hot wells heated by volcanoes. To visit one of the largest crater lakes in the world.
- To visit Kintamani village. Not to forget to have a look at the famous highland coffee plantations and taste freshly roasted coffee.
- To examine magical Tabanan mountains.
By all means to visit Ubud principality. To walk around designer furniture shops; to have lunch amidst of emerald rice fields in organic cafe Sari Organic; to look into the shop with eco-cosmetics; to buy silver in one of the many shops; to drink herbal tea with delicious pastries in Bali Buddha; to have dinner at French restaurant Mozaik with almost molecular gastronomy or at the restaurant Bridges with original cuisine. (It is better to book a table on the brink of a ravine and river in advance.)
Altre cose da evidenziare
Usually 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM BOOKING but please inquire for less. We will accommodate you if it fits into the calendar.
DATES NOT AVAILABLE? NEED MORE ROOMS? CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE ALL OTHER PROPERTIES HERE: airbnb.com/users/show/5796360
Feel free to send us a message with any questions you may have. Thanks!
Please respect the local community and treat the house as you would your own.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 885 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Alex, and I live on Bali island already 10 years. I fall in love in Indonesia since first moment, especially on Bali and people who live here. Their culture, nature, soul - it amazing. May be that's why, I live here so long. And i want to help to you feel it too.