This duplex has two separate well appointed 1 bed/1 bath apartments that can sleep 4 per side. Located in the heart of East Nashville each apartment includes wifi & washer & dryer. By car 2 minutes to Five Points; 5 minutes to Ascend Amphitheater and Nissan Stadium; 5 -10 minutes to downtown, Bridgestone, Music City Center and honky-tonks; 10 - 15 minutes to Nashville International Airport; 3 blocks to Shelby Park, 5 minutes to Shelby Bottoms, easy access to freeways to all of Nashville!
-We ask that you treat the apartments and neighbors with respect and please let us know if you need anything or if anything is broken.
-Please leave shoes at the door when entering the apartments. There are slippers provided for your comfort.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum between 10:00p.m. and 6:00a.m, especially if hanging out outside.
- No outside guests, events, or parties please. If additional guests are brought onto the property without prior written approval, additional monies may be owed, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please, just do the right thing and don't have a party, don't let anyone not listed on the reservation spend the night, and let me know if anyone else will be visiting the premises.
- While we love animals, we have opted to keep the apartments pet free. Again, please do the right thing. If you are a pet owner and want to bring your pet with you, this is not the space for you. If a pet is brought onto the property, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please don't put either of us in this awkward position.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Please be sure doors and windows are shut if you are smoking. Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the apartments. If there is any evidence of smoking inside the apartments, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Again, do the right thing and all is good.
- While children are welcome, the apartments are not child-proofed.
-There will be a check out list inside each apartment regarding sheets, towels, dishes, trash, etc.
- No subletting of the apartments.
- We hope you enjoy the apartments that we love in the city that we love as much as we do!
Questo host ha 287 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My husband, Chris, and I are not Nashville natives but lived in Nashville for almost 20 years and very much consider it home. Our teenage son, Zachary, is a native Nashvillian :-) We love sharing our home in our beloved East Nashville neighborhood. We think it is the ideal location for exploring the city.
We love to travel and live like locals when we do. We look forward to having you stay at our home and to staying at many wonderful Airbnb's ourselves.