Su questo annuncio
Everyone who walks into Mirela and Stefano's apartment falls in love and is convinced this is a magazine-dream-home in the heart of Rome! Located on the last floor of a 1940s typical building of the chic Prati neighborhood, the apartment is extremely private, there is no other near building as high nearby to obstruct your view of St. Peter’s Basilica’s Dome not far away to your left and the Observatory of Rome on the evergreen Monte Mario hill right in front of you, with the Hilton Hotel that offers fireworks shows almost every weekend. Therefore if charm, nature and central location are at the top of your list, than you’re in the right place!
St. Peter’s Square is just 15 minutes walking, whereas Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain are within a 15 minute direct bus ride. Not to mention that you can reach all of that by bike, because WE OFFER 2 BIKES included in the rent, and the bike rail goes from here to the heart of the historic center. Top that with great local food – and we will give you plenty of tips and well as restaurant offers for our guests upon arrival – museums, shopping galore, and it all makes this the perfect place to come home after a busy day in the city.
There are hardwood floors throughout the apartment and the furnishings have been carefully chosen, according to our taste, over the years, some come from our grandparents’ homes of 100 years ago, retouched with a shabby-chic style.
The living room includes the dining area, a large plasma tv, a stereo system to listen to wonderful music, and a liquor corner where you can taste, in moderation, some of our favorite local drinks. The large window offers you the splendid view described above while letting plenty of light in the room from midday through the evening. There is also WIFI and AC all throughout the apartment.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, an antique drawer and reading tables and a very large closet. It is a much larger bedroom than what is usually featured in similar style apartments, and that is because we rebuilt the spaces entirely to meet our tastes for fresh open spaces, and a sleeping area that should feel like an oasis.
The second bedroom – that is furnished as a studio at the moment – will be furnished with two single beds (to be united into a double upon request) and a closet. The present furniture is there because at this moment we still live here, but as soon as we move – and as soon as you book – we will model into a comfortable and charming bedroom in the style of the rest of the house. Pictures of the beds and closet to be provided are attached.
The kitchen is not too large but equipped with all necessary cooking supplies, we Romans believe in high efficiency of small places, and that’s why we are masters in cooking even for ten people in this type of a kitchen! There is an oven and a fridge with freezer.
The bathroom is a very airy space as well, due to the large window overlooking the Monte Mario green hill. It has a minimal shower and a Tuscan style sink block, with hand painted ceramics. Towels, soaps and shampoos are complimentary. There is also a washing machine in the bathroom, very privately positioned not to alter our love of linearity and minimalism.
Amenities: AC, WiFi, hair dryer, iron, washing machine, TV
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are available by cellphone at any time and are happy to help make your stay in our Roman home as comfortable and as colorful as possible.
1. No smoking inside the building and the apartment!
2. Please be respectful of neighbors: be absolutely quiet when entering/exiting building/taking the elevator/closing the elevator door.
3. Take garbage out and please recycle, we love our planet and wish to enjoy it for some years to come!
4. Turn off the lights and all appliances, including AC when you are not in the apartment.
5. Please wash your dishes before leaving the apartment, please respect our love of order and minimalism in order to help us continue to offer it!
6. Take care of furniture and let us know in advance if you have damaged any item in or belonging to the apartment.
7. Ideally take off your shoes in the apartment. We always lived (happily) barefoot in here.
8. A €30 late check-in fee will be collected if you arrive 9:00pm – 12:00 am, and a 50 euro fee if you arrive 12:00 am to 3:00 am. Someone has to sacrifice dinner/an evening/a night for welcoming you properly, please respect that!
9. Tourist City Tax ( €3,50 / person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10)
Questo host utilizza Termini di cancellazione Rigidi
Effettua una cancellazione entro 30 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Se effettui una cancellazione nei 30 giorni prima del viaggio, otterrai un rimborso del 50% per i pernottamenti, mentre i costi verranno interamente rimborsati.