The apartment is located in quiet neighborhood and close to a lot of restaurants and commercial premises. The apartment is renovated and nicely furnitured. Although our small apartment is an antique building on 3rd floor without elevator/lift (as in the Old Town), it’s the perfect place for a couple or 4 guests or couple + 2 children. On the advice of our guests we changed the bed on larger, photo gallery contains some old and some new pics apartment. The kitchen is fully equipped, the bedroom is very nice and cozy with double bed. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed and a modern bathroom.
Our guests have a whole apartment for their disposal.
Kitchen: fridge, kettle, microwave, hob, dishes.
Bathroom: washing machine, bath, washbasin.
Other: TV, Cable TV, High speed Internet Wi-Fi, ironing board, clothes dryer, hairdryer, iron, vacuum cleaner.
Clean linen and fresh towels.
Moreover: rape oil, sugar, salt, tea, coffee and umbrella
Interazione con gli ospiti
We live in Wlochy district, about 30 minutes by car from the apartment. We are using smartphones with Airbnb application so contact is very easy. Our guest always can call, sms or mail us and we try to answer asap.
Please take care of this place as your own and feel like at home – which means:
1. The apartment keys and rental formalities are exchanged in the apartment. There is no reception in the building.
2. Check-in 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, Check-out before 11:00 am. Possibility of arrival and departure at other times by prior arrangement with the host. In case next guests coming up on time, there is no possibility to keep luggage longer then 11:00 am.
3. We will need 1/2 hour notice to meet you at the apartment, so please call us or send mail before check-in.
4. Smoking in the apartment is prohibited.
5. No pets in the apartment.
6. Please respect the silent hours between 10 pm to 6 pm.
7. Please try to keep the apartment’s condition unchanged and in case of any significant damage please contact us immediately.
8. The apartment may not be used as a party place.
9. Anything you find in the fridge or cupboards it is there for you as well.
10. Wet towels please hang up in the bathroom and don't leave them on the beds.
11. Please do not leave glass bottles in the freezer and make sure that both the freezer and refrigerator are closed before leaving the apartment.
12. Please check carefully whether none of your stuff was left in the apartment. Sending it back to you can be impossible.
Thank you and wish you a pleasant stay!
Dal 23 Dicembre 2017 - 24 Dicembre 2017 il soggiorno minimo è di 3 notti.
Hi, we are Kasia and Marcin. We were born in Warsaw and we love this city. We also love doing sports!
Our English is still intermediate but we will try to answer any questions you may have, not just about the apartment but about things like getting around, places to eat, places to see, etc.