Stunning single level waterfront home, 4 bedroom 3 bath, full gourmet kitchen with boat dock and full marina excess to the ocean. Only one block from stores and restaurants and a few minutes to the world famous beaches and Hanauama bay. Welcome Home!
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE LOCAL TAXES OF 15 PERCENT ON THE NIGHTLY RATE THAT ARE TO BE PAID THROUGH THE REVOLUTION CENTER ON AIRBNB AFTER YOU BOOK
This home is all one level and sits right on the Marina, perfect for multigenerational guests. Airconditioning in living room and two bedrooms.
ALOHA AND WELCOME TO HALE KAI LILY
GENERAL HOUSE INFORMATION and RULES
Please remove your shoes when you enter the house. It is a custom in Hawaii to remove your shoes before going into anyone's home. This helps keep the house cleaner. You can rinse your feet with the hose if you just came from the beach.
Check in time 4pm
Check out time 10am
No Smoking: This is a nonsmoking property. If smoke is detected upon your departure you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
Garage Key Pad Code: 27910
Garage Door Opener and House keys: You will be supplied with two garage door openers and two sets of keys. Please leave these on bench on the day of you departure. You will be charges for replacement if they are lost or if you leave them in the car.
Personal Safety & Security: This is a very nice and safe neighborhood but we recommend that if you are leaving for the day or evening you should lock all the doors. Also, do not leave valuables in your car when sightseeing or going to the beach. Thieves can identify rental cars and are looking for the opportunity to take advantage of you.
Energy: The electric costs in Hawaii are very high so please turn off all fans, lights, AC etc when not at home or if not needed. If using AC please close all windows and doors to that room. If using the AC in the living room please make sure ALL windows and doors are closed. If AC is abused there may be $100 charge.
Neighbors & Quiet Hours 9pm to 7am:
In consideration of our neighbors please respect the quiet hours. Your Vacation rental is situated in a typical residential community. “Partying" on the lanai during the late evening or early morning hours can be very disruptive. Large gatherings are not permitted. All neighbors have our emergency numbers; if the police or we have to be called out one time, you will be escorted from the property and no refund will be issued.
No Parties: Only guests staying in the house are invited to use the amenities. Please do not make arrangements for local friends or family to join you at our house. We are very respectful of our neighborhood and have guaranteed our friends and neighbors that our renters will behave in that same fashion. If you have a special occasion please let me know and we can arrange for that.
There are many Beaches close by. Beach towels are in the hall closet, and beach bags are in there also. Beach chairs, boogie board and umbrella are located in the garage. They are for your use at the beach, please feel free to take them with you when you venture out to the beach and please remember to bring them back and rinse them off. Please rinse your feet with the tap when returning from the beach before going in the house. And shake the towels outside also. There is also a small cooler for you to use at the beach.
Do not swim at Sandy Beach, it is very dangerous and not recommended.
(Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesday.)
Outdoor Toys & Swimming
KEEP GATE TO WATER CLOSED AT ALL TIMES. Please enjoy the water and equipment at your own risk. The stand up paddleboard and paddle, kayaks with paddles (please store upside down) and other water equipment must be treated with care. DO NOT drag them across the dock or concrete walkways. ALWAYS put the paddles away, if lost or stolen you will need to replace them. PLEASE rinse all snorkeling gear and life preservers and put them neatly back in cupboard when dry.
Cable Box in back Queen bedroom: Please keep this plugged in at all times. If it comes undone, the cable and wifi will not work until it is plugged back in.
Gardener: The gardener will come every two – three weeks to maintain the yard. Please allow him access.
Pests: There are many pests in Hawaii. Please put food away before you leave or go to the bed and make sure you sweep up any crumbs!! We have regularly scheduled pest Control Company that may come during your visit. You will be notified if this falls during your stay.
KITCHEN and FOOD SHOPPING
Food gets stale fast so please use a container or a baggie once you have opened something. Keeping bread and such in the refrigerator will help to keep it from molding. Please keep counters wiped clean or you will have ants and cockroaches. There is a BBQ for your use. Please be sure it is off after using so we don't run out of gas before the next use, and store in garage when not using please.
Safeway, Longs and Costco are located just around the corner.
GARBAGE & RECYCLING
Please be aware that garbage is ONLY collected once a week and recycling every two weeks. So please break down EVERYTHING and DO NOT leave excess trash or there may be an additional charge. Take boxes back to Costco, please DO NOT put in recycle bin.
Blue Bin = Recycling (every other Saturday) put out Friday
Green Bin = Yard trimmings (every other Saturday) put out Friday
Grey Bin = Garbage (Wednesdays) put out Tuesday
Please place all bins out the night before as they may come early.
Wifi PASSWORD breezycream692
Roku password hale729
Kitchen drawer combo 279hk
Netflix streaming and Pandora radio is available through ROKU
CHECK OUT REQUIREMENTS:
We ask that you leave the house like you found it.
Please take out ALL your garbage and recycling. All trash and recycling must be put in garbage bags provided under the sink. Grey for garbage, green for green waste, and blue for mixed recyclables.
Please wash ALL the dishes; dry and put away please do not leave dishes in the sink or dishwasher unwashed. (This causes ant and cockroach problems)
Please clean out the refrigerator and freezer. If you have left over food in containers or a baggie that you cooked please throw it out and wash, dry & put away containers. You may leave unused condiments and food for next guests.
Striping of ALL beds that were slept in is required please. All bed sheets & pillow cases are to be put in the laundry baskets in your rooms Please leave the bedspreads and pillow shams on the beds & pillows. Please wash and dry all beach towels. Turn on washing machine with all bath towels on your departure please. We will wash everything else.
Please lock all doors before your departure you may leave the windows open.
We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!
If you need anything you can text call Sara Culhane:
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please feel free to ask for any suggestions and you may text or call me at anytime. I live close by.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There are two state Taxes in Hawaii that total 14% GE tax and TAT tax. the tax is on the nightly rate only and payable through the resolution center after booking
IMPORTANT; In accordance with CITY and COUNTY of Honolulu ZONING REGULATIONS, a property being set aside for your exclusive use for a period of 30 days commencing on the start of your requested date & cannot be rented to, or occupied by, other tenants during any portion of the 30 day term covered by this Agreement.The total rental & tax charges are calculated on a per diem rate. Tax ID TA-068-140-0320-01
Numero di licenza o registrazioneTA-068-140-0320-01 GE-068-140-0320-01 PLEASE NOTE THAT 15 PERCENT TAX IS PAID THROUGH RESOLUTION CENTER
Scopri di più su questo numero
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is made between Owner, Agent for the owner, and above mentioned Guests.
-ALL INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BE ON THE PROPERTY MUST BE REGISTERED ON THIS FORM.
Guest certifies that only the individuals listed on the Registration will occupy the house. Any unregistered individuals will be considered unauthorized and additional fees of $100 per person per day may be charged.
Guest may be subject to immediate cancellation and forfeiture of all rents received at the Agent's discretion.
-IF IT IS BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE UNREGISTERED GUESTS AND/OR AN
EVENT ON THE PREMISES AND/OR ANY VIOLATION OF OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AGENT
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE PROPERTY TO REVIEW THE SITUATION AND IMPOSE
FINES AND FEES, IF NECESSARY.
- Guest(s) are urged to preview the property/advertising via the website (website hidden) www.airbnb.com
- Guest(s) agree to take the property as advertised on the website. Guests are responsible to learn about the area of the rental home. Owner is not responsible for relocating guests once possession of the rental is taken.
- Owner(s) reserve the right to cancel or rescind any rental agreement if it is found that the guests are conducting unlawful activities.
- There will be NO PARTIES, WEDDINGS OR OTHER EVENTS without the written consent of the owner.
Guest(s) acknowledges that UNAUTHORIZED EVENTS WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF
A MINIMUM OF $1,500.00 PER OCCURANCE.
- Guest(s) shall incur $100 charge for each instance of lost keys.
- Neighborhood Noise Restrictions- You will be in a quiet residential neighborhood please KEEP NOISE TO
A MINIMUM AT ALL TIMES and in particular between 9 pm and 8 am. Please be extra courteous to your neighbors. Remember: You are on vacation, but our neighbors live here and are going to work in the morning.
- Rates do not include daily maid service, gratuities, car rental, food, liquor, laundry, personal items or excessive cleaning upon departure (i.e.: upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.).
- No landlord-tenant relationship shall be created hereby.
- Guest(s) shall be liable for all acts of the family, invitees, guests present on the property. Should there be any legal action arising from/relating to occupant(s) use of residence, Owner shall be entitled to recovery of all legal fees and costs.
- Owner will not be liable under any circumstances, including substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or Services, except as noted in Cancellation Policy.
- Owner will in no way be responsible or liable for personal property loss due to theft, flood, fire, unforeseen circumstances or natural disasters.
- Owner or its agents may enter the property to make necessary/requested repairs, show or inspect the property.
- Any misrepresentation about the nature or size of the group, or about the use of the property will constitute
a breach of the rental agreement.
- Owner reserves right to switch Guest(s) to another rental, based on availability, or offer refund (if house is\not approved by the guests) due to an emergency, fire, sale, unforeseen circumstance or natural disaster.
- Any additional cleaning charges, damage, or theft of the property will be deducted from the security deposit and may, if necessary, be charged to occupants as an additional expense if the deposit or waiver is not sufficient.
- NO FIREWORKS are allowed at any time.
There will be NO LATE CHECK-OUTS without prior approval.
check in time 4pm
check out time 10am
- There will be NO EXCESS GARBAGE left within home upon check-out. For trash pick-up days, please check the information book located in the home. All trash must be bagged. This is essential in order to keep tropical pests away from the home. Failure to remove your trash from the property before your departure will result in appropriate deductions from your security deposit, or additional charges if exceeds security deposit waiver coverage.
- There will be NO PETS in the home or on the property at any time without written permission of the owner.
- There will be NO SMOKING in the home.
- There will be NO CATERING OR OUTSIDE MUSIC PERMITTED without the prior written consent of the owners.
- MAXIMUM number of vehicles allowed on or in front of property: Three
- There will be NO SUBLETTING or ASSIGNING to other parties.
- THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT SHALL BE FORFEITED IF GUEST(S) VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND
WILL BE LIABLE FOR ADDITIONAL DAMAGES IF THE AMOUNT EXCEEDS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT
OR SECURITY DEPOSIT WAIVER FEE COVERAGE AMOUNT.
- All Guests are responsible for adhering to the preceding Terms and Conditions.
Equipment (i.e.: Beach Chairs, Boogie Boards, etc.) (If applicable) DISCLOSURES
Use of Equipment: The Guests will use the equipment in a good and careful manner and will comply with all the manufacturer's requirements and recommendations respecting the equipment and with any applicable laws, whether local, state of federal respecting the use of the equipment, including, but not limited to environmental and copyright law. The guests will use the equipment for the purpose for which it was designed and not for any other purpose. Unless the guests have written permission by the owner the guests will not alter, modify or attach anything to the equipment unless the altercation, modification or attachment is easily removable without damaging the functional capabilities or economic value of the equipment
Water disclosure pertaining to any of our properties. Agent hereby discloses that the ocean near the Island of Oahu constantly changes with the tide, moon phase, time of year, weather conditions and other factors that are beyond any person's control. Agent cannot guarantee that there will be a certain amount of sandy area, nor can Agent guarantee the beach and water conditions during Guest's stay. Guest is hereby advised that the ocean and reefs are inherently dangerous, that Hawaiian waves and currents are much stronger than those existing in other areas and that extreme caution must be exercised by anyone who chooses to participate in any ocean activities. This property could or could not have a pool or Jacuzzi, you must swim at your own risk, please refer to the website for the amenities of your home.
CANCELLATION POLICY/INSURANCE POLICY/SECURITY DEPOSIT
-Any owner or guest(s)' cancellation must be in writing with an e-mail confirmation to meet our requirements.
If the cancellation is at the owners request a full refund will be made to the guests.
- For Guest(s)' own protection, it is strongly recommended that Guest purchase travel insurance. Travel
Insurance is available, and is the sole responsibility of the Guest(s) to secure. There are several companies
that provide travel insurance, and you are welcome to get a quote from (website hidden) or
-Should a Guest(s) cancellation occur, Guest(s) will be entitled to all monies paid less a $500.00
cancellation fee, as long as the property is re- booked for those dates.
-Should a Guest(s) cancellation occur, and the property is not rebooked, and all monies due have been
received, all monies are non-refundable except for the security deposit (if any is charged) and the cleaning
-Should a Guest (s) cancellation occur and all amounts due have not been received, and the property is not
rebooked, all monies are non-refundable.
-No refunds will be made for late check-ins, early check-outs or no-shows.
-Refunds will be made only if the property rented becomes unfit for habitation and cannot be repaired or
restored to its advertised condition at the time of occupancy.
1. No honking/drive slow- Please do not honk your horn at any time or spin your tires when leaving
the driveway or property. Also as a courtesy, please drive slowly in/out and around the surrounding
2. Sand- Please make sure all guests wash the sand off their feet every time before entering the
house. Leave shoes on the lanai or porch.
3. Please make sure hoses are turned off completely when you are finished using them and report
4. When going to the beach please use the beach towels provided. Do not use bath towels for the
beach. When returning from the beach, please rinse bodies and feet using the outdoor hose. Please make sure to shake the sand out of the beach towels and beach mats before coming inside.
5. Wet swimwear: Please do not lounge in wet swimwear inside the house.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration for the right to occupy the vacation rental, the prospective guests acknowledge and agree
1. Guest(s) agree to inform any and all people who will be on the property at the request of guest(s) or by
invitation of the guest (s), of all the terms and conditions, and to monitor compliance with terms and
2. Guest (s) agrees to hold owner(s) and agent(s) free and clear of any liability for damage to self or
property, resulting from accident, injury, loss of enjoyment resulting from events beyond the owner and
agents control (e.g., The weather).
3. Guest(s) acknowledges that the release and indemnity provisions in paragraph 2 apply to all claims for
injury or damage resulting from any cause, including the negligence of any party released herein. I
further acknowledge that this agreement shall be binding on all family members, guests, including
minors, guardians, heirs and any executor or personal representative or beneficiary.
4. Guest s) agrees that this Agreement should be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. If any
section or part of this Agreement is held not to be enforceable under the applicable law, the remainder
of the Agreement shall be enforced. The release and indemnification provisions of this Agreement do
not apply to reckless or intentional acts. Unless such provisions are permitted by the applicable law.
5. This Agreement is subject to the laws of the state of Hawaii. Any disputes are subject to be settled by
binding arbitration in Honolulu, Hawaii according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
The prevailing party in any arbitration or litigation shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees.
6. I state that I am 18 years of age or older and legally competent to sign this Release of Liability and
Indemnification Agreement. I understand that these terms are contractual and not a mere recital. I have
signed this document of my own free act.
7. Guest(s) agree to hold owner and agent free and clear of any liability for damage to self or property,
Resulting from accident, injury, loss of enjoyment resulting from the weather or inoperable appliances or
equipment (including hot tub, barbeque, etc.)
8. I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNITY BY
READING IT BEFORE I SIGNED IT.
Please sign here that you have read and understand all the above Terms and Conditions, Cancellation
Policy, Insurance Policy options and Security Deposit information.
The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other
Agreements, whether written or oral, express or limited, and may be modified only if executed in writing by
Confirmation occurs upon full execution of this agreement and receipt of $500 deposit amount.
Guest Signature_______________________ Date______________________________
Guest Signature_______________________ Date______________________________