Su questo annuncio
Separate one Bedroom private entrance apartment, full kitchen, en suite bath, minutes from Breakwater Beach, Brewster Historic Inns, General Store, 6A antique stores, and galleries. Great location, close to Dennis, and Outer Cape. 32 mi Provincetown.
The fully equipped 1 double bed apartment with separate entrance in Brewster is in a fantastic location that is close to Bike Path, Bay Beaches, Restaurants, 6A, Nickerson State Park, Playhouse, Inns, Ponds. Dennis Center for the Arts, Mayflower Beach, Chatham, Nauset Beach, Orleans.
Guests access to the fully equipped one bedroom apartment by a separate entrance and private porch. The living room has a couch, and two chairs, one an Italian leather recliner. Cable TV, Bose Stereo and WIFI available for guests use during your stay. The Kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, a full sized refrigerator, also a gas stove, microwave, coffee maker with filters, toaster, lobster pot, and pans. Bedroom with full sized mattress (double).
We provide towels for use in the ensuite bathroom, with shower. Hand soap, dish detergent and sponges. Non-Smoking. Unsecured Wifi access: open network preferences; network search; Xfinity wifi; password; none.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We live in the main house and have little interaction with our guests.
We are available to answer questions to help make your stay an exceptional one.
Just text us, anytime.
Altre cose da evidenziare
* Weekly Rentals are preferred from Memorial Day to Labor Day but not required.
* Rates include tax
* Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
* Check in times may vary and are subject to change without notice. Please confirm your check in time on the day of your arrival.
* No refunds for early departures.
* Occupancy may not exceed registered guests. * No reservation is definite unless confirmed.
* Note: FULL MATTRESS ONLY. For our guests comfort, if you do require or prefer a larger Queen or King size mattress, our Cape Cod Getaway would not be a good fit and we graciously ask you to book elsewhere.
* Brewster Beach passes can be obtained from the town beginning June 1st and ending on Sept. 6, 2015. Passes can be purchased 7 days a week including Holidays at the rear of town offices, located at 2198 Main St, Brewster between the hours of 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are a quiet couple and our separate entrance guest apartment is couple oriented.
We strive to offer our guests a peaceful and relaxing setting and have little interactions with our guests! Enjoy!
Beach Parking Permits are required 9am-3pm daily, June 15 through September 2 at all town beaches and landings. Note that after 3pm a parking permit is not required and beaches close at 10pm.
Permits are sold 7 days a week starting in early June at the rear entrance of the Brewster Town Office Building, Brewster Chamber of Commerce Information Center, 2198 Main St (Route 6A) from 9am-3pm ().
Fees:Residents: $20/season (Residents must provide auto registration and proof of residence.)
Non-Residents: $15/day, $50/week, $150/season
Daily, Weekly and Seasonal Passes must be displayed on the driver-side rear bumper of the vehicle.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.