This bedroom is warm and bright with lots of windows and a wonderful view of the intra-coastal waterway. Enjoy the raised queen bed and comfortable easy chair. The room comes with a private full bathroom and dedicated dresser drawers.
There are stairs going up to the house and the bathtubs in the bathrooms must be stepped into (not level with the floor).
The bedroom is located in our main house so guests must enter and leave through the main doors. Access to the kitchen is limited to the morning. We usually have coffee, toast, juice, and english muffins. You may bring something else if you would like but you can not make an american breakfast with eggs and bacon or sausage in the kitchen.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction with guests depends on mutual interests and what schedules allow. Sometimes we hang out while other times each has other things to do.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We have three small dogs (Chihuahuas) and 2 outdoor cats. Host will meet you and go over the two entrances, getting around, where to find first aid kit, emergency items, and where to keep personal items.
Should you be traveling by air and/or can not bring your own we offer the following items at additional cost:
Pricelist for extras:
• Queen sheet set - $12.00 (each)
•Full double sheets sets - $10.00 (each)
•Pillows (set of 2) - $4.00- (each)
•Bath towel sets (1 bath, 1 hand and 1 face) - $8.00 (each)
•Beach towels - $5.00 (each)
Please read carefully. If you are not agreeable to the terms or house rules please do not confirm your reservation.
Guests are required to bring their own sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels. The room has a queen size bed.
• This room is only for women. No couples or men.
• The room is clean and sanitized. We ask that you leave it as clean and tidy as you found it since there is no maid service in the fee. If the room needs to be cleaned your account will be charged $75.
• NO PETS OR CHILDREN
• Guests are not allowed to bring other people on the premises.
• No smoking. Guests may go outside but bring an ashtray and dispose butts in outside garbage bin
• Parking: Guests may park in front of the oyster shed. Easier to turn around than trying to back out of the driveway
• Please keep the noise down and use headphones after 10:00 PM
• YOU MUST remove shoes before coming in the house . You might want to bring a clean pair of dedicated slippers or flip flops .
Please use the outdoor shower to rinse off sand (and dry off) when coming back from the beach.
• Guests may not burn candles , incense, or use strong smelling perfumes or oils (e.g. Patchoulli)
• Please empty all trash and take to the outside garbage bin.
• Double check that you are not leaving any personal items behind.
Questo host ha 43 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni