- Stylish 3bedroom flat (shared only with me).
- Welcoming, quiet and SAFE area in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Bakeries, coffee shops and a shopping center nearby.
- Central bus & Train station 5min away-straight to airport!
- City Bike -only 1min away.
- FREE PARKING!
The space has everything you need for a great vacation in Tel-Aviv:
• Modern, fully equipped, open kitchen:
all kitchen utensils, fridge, gas stove, micro wave, toaster oven, washing machine and a dryer.
• Air-conditioning in each room.
• Wireless Internet, flat screen TV.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Bed linen and towels are provided.
Make yourself at home.
I would be honored to host you in my apartments and city. I am the only person living in the apartment.
I will be happy to help you plan your visit and to make sure you will get to all the coolest places Tel Aviv has to offer :)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the place or the area.
The apartment is located in a very friendly and welcoming neighborhood.
• Immediate shopping areas.
• 3 min walk to cafés, restaurants and bakeries.
• 5 min walk to Medical center (Ichilov Hospital) and Weizmann mall shopping center.
• 14 min walk to Yarkon river park, promenade and recreation area.
• 15 min walk to Tel Aviv Art Museum, Opera House and theatres.
This location is perfect for guests who plan to explore Tel Aviv and travel to other parts of Israel, easily, during their stay:
• Savidor central bus & train station is just 5min walk - Great transportation options to all of Israel. No need to spend extra money on expensive taxi cabs.
• Cheap bike rents - "Tel-o-fun" - bicycle sharing service in Tel Aviv.
For those who want to explore Tel Aviv with a bicycle, there are 3 "Tel-o-fun"stands
FREE PARKING! BIG money and time saver!!!
(one of the biggest problems in Tel Aviv is finding a parking space).
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'll be around whenever you need for tips & recommendations.
Very easy-going...please keep these simple rules:
- Smoking outdoor (flat is on 1st floor).
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Please avoid loud noises in the building.
I'm Avi, 36, friendly and very easy going guy from Tel Aviv.
Im a product and interior designer, with a great passion for design and arts.
I moved back to Israel after living 10 years abroad (Italy and England).
I speak 3 languages: Hebrew, English and Italian.
I love Tel Aviv and all the great things the city has to offer!
I will be more than happy to have you as a guest in my bright & cosy apartment and help you plan your perfect vacation in Israel.
Feel free to contact me with any further questions you might have about
the place or the area.