We live in a small monumental house on the eastside of Utrecht city centre. Our house is an oldie, built in 1898, and has...
- a living room
- an open kitchen
- 2 toilets
- a jacuzzi
- 2 bedrooms
- and a garden (south and sunny)
In the bed rooms you'll find..
- a lits-jumeaux
- a bed for a third person (or for two small children)
In our kitchen you'll find...
- a SMEG stove with oven
- fridge and freezer
- a water boiler
In our garden we have...
- a WEBER BBQ on gas (so it's useable all the time).
- our own veggies and berries (you can eat them)
- 2 racingbikes (with big locks) you can use to bike into the sparkling city centre of Utrecht. You'l be there in only 5 minutes!
Utrecht is also a good starting place for a trip to...
- Amsterdam (only 20 minutes)
- Rotterdam and The Hague (40 minutes)
- Haarlem (50 minutes)
- Antwerp (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Dusseldorf (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Berlin (6 hours)
- Paris (5 hours)
The train (just a 10 minute bike ride from our house) will take you to these cities and for the most part you can take a ride back at night!
We can provide tips to almost every city we named... We like to travel, so we've visited all of them. That's why we love Utrecht, it's the most central city of Holland!
BENEFITS - UTRECHT CITY
- Utrecht has amazing canals too (take a boat ride)
- The Nijntje (Miffy) House is in Utrecht
- The medieval city center is perfect for a stroll
- Utrecht is filled with cafes, shops, restaurants and bars
- Utrecht has more wonderful museums like The Rietveld House and The Central Museum
Regole della casa
No smoking indoors. Please do not turn your music up extemely loud. And when you're bbq-ing untill late (in summer it's really nice out in our garden) lower your voice a little bit.
The city centre is close by. But just around the corner there are a few interesting streets too: de Burgemeester Reigerstraat and de Nachtegaalstraat. Just a stroll away and you can shop at little des…
There's a bus going to Utrecht Central Station every 10 minutes. The busstop is a 2 minute walk. Parking is a bit difficult, you'll have to pay. We do have a discount card, but still...