Do you want privacy ?How about comfort?
The entire home has Central air condition unit using the modern heat pump technology, keeping your room temp from 19 to 21 degrees 24/7 .
HOUSE RULES: are put in place as a guide to keep all home occupants in the same page with the same expectations. It also help to avoid conflicts between guest(s) . Our House rules top priorities are to keep everyone safe and secure.
All guest(s) is / are encouraged to:
1. CHECK IN: Check in time is after 5pm. Kindly show a photo ID/ Passport upon check in for security purposes. Kindly inform your host if you prefer different check in time so we could assist you better.
2. EMERGENCY FORMS is Optional. Confidential emergency forms is encouraged to be completed by long term guest(s).Please ask your host for more details.
Short term guest(s) is / are encourage to provide emergency contact person(s).It's an option to leave emergency contact info and not mandatory.
The purpose of this forms are to know you better. You are our extended family new member(s) during your stay with us. All the information that you will provide will help us to assist and serve you better especially in case of emergency. As your host family we care about you and your well being.
3. Wi- Fi / INTERNET: Wi-Fi name and password will be provided upon check in. It will be located in the welcome greetings in your room
4. KEY (s): Room key /house key will be provided on your arrival. These keys are expected to be return on check out (11 am of the check out date /day). Kindly remember that unreturned key(s) / lost key(s) will be charge for $55/key x 2 keys = $110. (To replace the house lock and duplication cost for extra keys for security reason).
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ROOM/ HOUSE KEYS IN YOUR ROOM, KINDLY LOCK THE MAIN DOOR USING THE DOOR KNOB LOCK MECHANISM ON YOUR WAY OUT.THANK YOU
5.CABLE TV - All guest(s) is / are encouraged to keep their TV, computer, music, and any electronic devices within reasonable volume that could not affect others.
6. HEATING / AIR CONDITION - Our Home have central heating in winter and central air condition in summer months. Kindly be mindful NOT to open any window or always keep our door close to keep the house temperature between 19-21 degrees for our comfort. The whole house is using the modern heat pump technology. IDEAL ROOM TEMPERATURE SETTING BETWEEN 19 -21 DEGREES CELSIUS . KINDLY DO NOT TURN OFF THE UNIT. If in case you would like the room temperature adjusted kindly inform your host and we will adjust it accordingly.
7. KITCHEN: Full size stainless steel fridge, cordless electric kettle, toaster, microwave oven, cutlery, pots / pans, plates and other kitchen utensils are provided in our modern upgraded kitchen for your convenience. You are to share these with the other guests if there's any. It's available 24/7 during your stay. KINDLY KEEP THE COMMON AREA CLEAN OR PLEASE CLEAN AFTER YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS CONSIDERATION TO THE OTHER GUEST(S).
8. HONOR STORE: Honesty and trust is the foundation of this honor store. The purpose of having this honor store in the house is to make your stay as convenient as possible. Please pay in the money box provided as you take any items in the honor store to replace the supplies and be available to the next guests.
9. DINING / LIVING ROOM: Kindly feel free to use the living room, dining room, main kitchen facility.
10. DISHES: Kindly wash your used/dirty dishes in the main kitchen sink using the dish soap provided immediately every after use as courtesy to the next person. Then dry and put it in the right place to make it available for other guests / extended member of our family.
We encouraged each and every paid guest(s) to keep our kitchen organize, clean, keep our kitchen sink free of dirty dishes at all times.
11. SMOKE DETECTOR: are located in the kitchenette area, main kitchen area, level 3 lobby . If you hear the fire detector nonstop + smell of smoke or burning kindly vacate the building immediately / ask / investigate what’s going on. Please Dial 911 in case of Fire.
12. FIRE EXTINGUISHER is located in the kitchenette, main kitchen area. We encouraged all guest(s) to call for help or use it if necessary. ( PASS = Pull the red tab, Aim to the base of the fire, Squeeze the nozzle, Swing from side to side until the fire stop or the extinguisher finish ) . If the fires persist, vacate the place and dial 911.
14. BATHROOM: There are 2 modern upgraded bathrooms in the house and it's a shared facilities
VANITY DRAWER (new bathroom downstairs )- for your convenience kindly feels free to use one of the vanity drawers. One of the vanity drawers is keep free/ empty for your personal use during your stay with us.
Linens and towels are change every week. But in case for some reason you need extra towel to use.EXTRA TOWELS is available for you to use. It’s located in the bathroom.
DO NOT wash your used towels / used linens; your host will look after it. Just leave it in the laundry basket provided.
EXHAUST FAN- Please turns on the exhaust fan 30-60 minutes ideally when you take a shower (before, during and after)to get rid of excess moisture in the bathroom
SHOWER- you are encouraged to CLEAN the shower USING THE SQUEEGEE provided every after you take your shower TO GET RID OF EXCESS WATER IN THE SHOWER /BATHROOM WALLS. Then keeping the exhaust fan running BEFORE,DURING AND AFTER SHOWER FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE to dry / get rid of excess moisture in the bathroom.
This will be your personal comfort room / bathroom during your stay and keeping it clean is essential as courtesy and respect with other bathroom user(s)
BATHROOM VANITY / SINK- How lovely to use a clean dry vanity / sink. We encouraged you to kindly wipe the water splashes in the sink and the surrounding surfaces using extra towel/ cloth provided. Let's practice this good habit as courtesy to the next person(s) who will use the bathroom after you.
15. BASIC FIRST AID KIT – is located in the guest bathroom closet, eye level shelf on your left hand side. Alcohol 70%, peroxide, cottons, cotton buds are also there. Some over the counter medication(s) may be available upon request while supply last. Example: Plain Tylenol for headaches
16.LAUNDRY FACILITY: Laundry room facility is available for you to use ONCE A WEEK as per room schedule from 8 am to 8 pm only please .The washer and dryer are free of charge to use BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN (he= high efficiency) LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND FABRIC CONDITIONER.
LAUNDRY DETERGENT IS AVAILABLE IN THE HONOR STORE FOR $1 A PIECE / A POD / GOOD FOR 1 LOAD
17 CURFEW: All guest(s) is/ are encouraged to be home by 11 pm for safety reason especially students. But If you are a mature adult , we provided you with your own set of keys. You are welcome to come home anytime during your stay. Feel free to come and go as you please as long as you don't disturb others.
18. MUSICAL INSTRUMENT(s): could be play in the outside deck /patio from 10am to 7pm.
19. SMOKING: is only allowed outside the house. Ideally in the back deck/patio (fully fenced backyard with many tall trees). Kindly put your Cigarette butts in the close container provided on top of the patio table. Kindly understand that our home is a smoke free/ pet free home but we are trying our best to accommodate every guest(s) request/needs.
20. Grill / barbecue could be use with your host permission only. It is expected that you clean it after yourself every after each use. Please ask your host for more details.
( Petroleum gas not provided. If you decided to use the barbecue petroleum gas that connected to the barbecue, please chip in / pay accordingly what you think is fair to replace the petroleum gas , Put any amount to the honor store money box. Thank you!
21. VISITOR: It’s okay for your friends and family to visit. No overnight guests. (Except by special permission).
22. ALCOHOL is not to be consumed on the premises. ZERO ALCOHOL TOLERANCE in our home.
23. Non prescription drugs are not accepted in ANY circumstances, this includes cannabis or any related products. If in the opinion of the hosts, any use of drugs has taken place on the premises, you will be required to leave immediately.
24. Other Expectations:
•All guest(s) is / are encouraged to keep the shared facility clean / tidy after use as courtesy to other guest(s) if there is any other guest.
•Respectful manners are encouraged and expected at all times
•You are welcome to use the Patio table / chairs in the deck patio area in the main floor backyard / deck at your own risk.
25. CHECK OUT: All guest(s) is/are encouraged to check out at 11 am. In special circumstances that the guest need to sleep in or wish to extend a little bit more , kindly consider the next check in guest so please vacate the room no later than 1:30 pm to facilitate cleaning.
KINDLY LEAVE YOUR SET OF KEYS IN YOUR ROOM, LEAVE YOUR ROOM OPEN AND PLEASE LOCK THE MAIN DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT. Kindly inform your host if your check out time is different. We will try to accommodate your request if possible.
AIRPORT DROP OFF/COLLECTION is available upon request for only $50 extra. Availability depends on your arrival/departure time. Cheaper and safer than a taxi.
26. Guest(s) Review Request: All guest(s) are encouraged to write a review in our webpage. Your honesty and kindness is greatly appreciated and will make a big difference.
•HOUSE SLIPPERS or inside shoes is nice to have. Kindly bring one for your personal use
•UMBRELLA is handy to have in Vancouver, rains come and go and you never know. Having umbrella handy will surely keep you dry in rainy days.
•We do not provide breakfast or meal but there are food stores / supermarket like save on food, safeway, walmart, Canadian superstore within 3 kilometers radius. Convenience store/ gasoline station is located few blocks away.
You are welcome to use the fridge/ freezer and the whole kitchen at any time.
•You will have your own set of keys, and are welcome to come and go as it suits you.
•Keep the place tidy and leave it in good condition. We look forward to welcoming you!
MY ROOM PRICE IS VERY BUDGET FRIENDLY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE HOME OWNER WITH FULL TIME JOB. BUSY SCHEDULE, BUSY FAMILY LIFE, SO OUR HOME IS USUALLY EMPTY DURING THE DAY UNLESS THERE IS/ARE STAY IN GUEST (S) LIKE YOU .
WE OPEN OUR HOME TO YOU WITH GOOD INTENTIONS + FRIENDLY TO YOUR WALLET TOO. IN RETURN I AM REQUESTING MY PAID AIRBNB GUEST(S) TO BE RESPECTFUL , SENSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE
MY EXPECTATIONS: AS NEW MEMBER OF OUR HOME KINDLY CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF ; KINDLY BE CONSIDERATE WITH OTHERS, BE ECO FRIENDLY BY USING WATER, ELECTRICITY AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS SUPPLY SENSIBLY AND RESPONSIBLY .
LET'S DO OUR PART TO SAVE THE EARTH WE ENJOY FOR THE NEXT GENERATIONS TO COME.
BECAUSE I AM NOT HOME MAJORITY OF THE TIME . I AM TRUSTING YOU TO TAKE YOUR PART AND BE RESPONSIBLE TO CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF ; KEEP OUR HOME CLEAN AND ORGANIZE. THEN WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK I WILL DO MY PART.TEAM EFFORT FOR A CLEAN HAPPY HOME.
YOU COULD COMMUNICATE WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND 24/7 DURING YOUR STAY USING TEXT OR CALL OR EMAIL. BOTH OF OUR CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU UPON RESERVATION AND DURING CHECK IN.
LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
AND WELCOME TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME BC CANADA LOCATION
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 653 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni