We offer a cool, spacious, sunlit room at at our place, located at the heart of the Upper East Side, just steps away from the subway. Walk to Madison Av, the MET, the Guggenheim and Central Park. Enjoy everything New York City has to offer, surrounded by... well, just about everything you may desire!
Most generally, the rules are commonsense, respect, and conviviality. More specifically:
1.Generally, the only people allowed inside the apartment is the guest (s) registered in the reservation. No visits are allowed without our explicit approval...
2.We have wood floors that get easily scratched. Please, do not drag the furniture and do not roll suitcases with wheels ( lift them instead).
3.We don´t use shoes inside the house at all to make the cleaning of the floor easier. There is space for you to leave a pair in the shoe rack by the entrance. Also, please note we don´t use home-shoes, nor sandals inside the bathroom --leave them outside the door when making use of it.
4.You are free to use the kitchen, as long as you follow the guidelines established on the "kitchen etiquette" instructions. Please, pay careful attention to the garbage separation instructions.
5.You are free to use the common areas to rest or read. We just ask you to keep them clean and bring your things back to the room.
6.Please, be mindful of others when you make use of the bathroom and clean after yourself. Pay special attention to the "bathroom etiquette".
11. No smoking is allowed inside the apartment.
1. Please, keep the room in good shape, as you found it. You are responsible for cleaning your own space and taking down your personal trash ( particularly if you go shopping!).
2.This room includes a small one-time cleaning fee for preparing the space before your arrival. In the case of long term stays (28 nights or more), you are required to cover the fee every month as a contribution for the cleaning appliances.
2. Please, do not eat in the room (remember, we are in New York and we don´t want to get unpleasant four-legged visitors). If you want to have a meal or a snack, use the common areas!
3. Please, be careful of not placing hot or cold recipients directly on top of the furniture in order to avoid leaving marks on it. Use coasters instead.
4. Do not move the furniture of place without consulting with us first.
5. Please, take care of our things as you would like someone else to take care of yours. If anything breaks or gets damaged by accident, talk to us about it so we can figure out a solution. Do not wait until we find out by ourselves.
Quite reasonable, isn't it?
WHAT WE PROVIDE
-You´ll be provided with one set of clean bed sheets for the duration of your stay.
-We make sure of having always a stock of toilet paper available. However, sometimes it may finish before planned. If that happens, please, don´t panick: you can get a roll in the seven eleven while we refill the supply -- you´ll be taking one for the team, which would be greatly appreciated!
-We do not provide towels
-We do not provide toiletries
-We do not provide any meals
-Last but not least: despite all this rules, we do provide good vibe :-)
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 158 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a Latina, an explorer, and somewhat of an intellectual. I love dark chocolate, good books, and old movies. I am an avid and frequent traveler myself, so I know how important it is to find the right location i order to enjoy everything a place has to offer. In other words, I am in love with NYC and I want you to get to know it in exactly the same way I've come to love it!
Hope to hear from you soon!