Price of habitacion double 35€, habitacion individual 25€, extra bed 10€.
Casa Druna is located in one of Spain's most unpopulated regions. Surrounded by lush beech and oak tree forests and vegetation unique to the north of Spain. At only 3km. you can bathe in the Ebro Reservoir and sunbathe on its sandy beaches. This reservoir is a stop for all kinds of birds on their way to Africa from the North of Europe. A must see spectacle.
In the forests, around the reservoir and in the surrounding areas you might bump into roe deer, wild boar, otter, fox, woodpeckers, kites, owls, wolves (very unlikely), and will see packs of horses and cattle.
Autumn is the mushroom season! You can find a wide variety of edible mushrooms.
Las Merindades geography is composed of lakes, waterfalls, caves, historical and natural monuments, including prehistoric sites, paintings and Roman and Romanesque villas.
For the active minded, there are lots of opportunities to inmerse in any of the water sports offered by local companies. Those include, kayaking, canoeing, kite surfing, rafting, sailing, windsurfing, etc.
The closest airports are Santander International Airport (80km), Burgos International Airport (100km) and Bilbao International Airport (130km.). The interprovince coaches run daily from Santander, Bilbao, Burgos City and Madrid. The nearest stop is 13km. from our village and we can arrange to pick you up.
* Highlighted characteristics: pets allowed.
* Inside: dining room, DVD or video, fireplace, heating, Hi-fi, kitchen, library, lounge, microwave, selection of games, shared bathroom, television, washing machine.
* Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish.
* Outside: barbecue, garden, garden furniture.
* Services: breakfast available, Vegan and Vegetarian breakfasts also served, cot available, information about the area, laundry service, local products on sale.
* Situation: close to the beach, mountains, quite central, signposted, tarmac entrance.
2 double rooms : with a shared bathroom
2 twin rooms : with a shared bathroom