Su questo annuncio
Appartamento nuovo nell'edificio storico "Tower House", del 1300e, nel borgo medioevale di La Spezia, a pochi metri dal mare e dalla Stazione, in posizione strategica per le Cinque Terre e le altre località turistiche della zona.
L'appartamento, recentemente ristrutturato, si trova al 2° piano della cosiddetta "House Tower", un edificio del 1300e nel centro storico di La Spezia. La casa offre soggiorno doppio con 2 divani letto, camera matrimoniale, bagno.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please communicate your expected arrival time few days before your arrival or as soon as possible.
If by TRAIN: please communicate your train arrival time, then go straight directly to the apartment for the check in; if you don't notify a strong delay you'll probably don't find anybody
If you arrive by CAR: please communicate your the expected arrival time, notifying ON TIME any delay. Then please call once parked in Piazza Beverini, the closer place where stopped the car. You can leave the car here for max 2 hours, so once done the check in better move the car to somewhere else:
- in any blu line parking of the city center. Fee from 0.50 to 1e/hour - free from 8 pm to 8 am and on sundays - Payment with coins at the machines on the streets
- at Porto Mirabello Harbor (Via Aldo Moro) - Price depends on stay lenght - Around 12e/day
- at Free parking in Piazza d'Armi - Free shuttle to the center - 15/20 minutes walking by your place
PLEASE CHECK ON MAP AND ORGANIZE YOUR GPS DEVICE IN ORDER TO BE INDEPENDENT ON GETTING THE PARKING YOU PREFER - APARTMENT IS NOT RENTED WITH PARKING :)
- In June, July and August check in is not possible between 2 pm and 5.30 pm
- No parties
- No personal stuff outside the door
- No big noise /music later 11 pm
- No AC/appliances left On when outside
- Apartment has to be left in good cleaning conditions and with no dirty dishes
- City tax required at check in (1.5e/night/person)
- Night check in extra fee: 20e later 9 pm , 35e + 10e each entire hour later midnight
- 30e extra for check out in the afternoon (that can be fixed ONLY the day before departure, under availability)
- Pets surcharge: 30e
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 1322 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hey it's Davide, founder and CEO of Downtown srl, a Real Estate company that manage a group of holidays apartments in Rome and La Spezia (Cinque Terre), where I am born. I began the job with my private apartment here on Airbnb on 2010, while I was doing some else on my life. Then I discover to love this job and I founded Downtown srl, with base in Rome. Times are now really changed in this market from 2010, when on Airbnb we were few hundreds owners. Actually there is a huge offer of thousands of place of any sort of kind: not professional managed (but nether familiarly), with no authorization, out of control, tax free (for the hosts but not for you). We are really glad to be able offer something else but main part of competitor on Airbnb, today maybe much important: safe legally licensed places, but still distinguished by an own personality, like my 1st place was, due to my personal love for Interior design and art.
These 2 features make our apartments far from the most of others on the web.
Anyway the places we rent are still "private apartments" anyway, so we strongly believe in communications between host and guest, on mutual flexibility, comprehension and respect of rules, written or not. An apartment is not a room of a chain of hotels, where traveller easily know what expected. An apartment has not a 24h reception and has not somebody arriving at the door in 1 minutes in case of need. An apartment necessarily has its strengths and weaknesses; it reflects personal taste, personality and choices of who designed and manage that: somebody that you didn't know, born and living in another country, anyway considering travelers needs and international common standards to make your stay a great experience.
This is made possible by an experience of thousands of bookings, still managed personally by me.