1 camera da letto
Bedroom and bathroom for two people in a comfortable and central apartment with terrace, kitchen, in safe area, active by day and quiet by night, just 10 minutes from the subway, close to everything: cafes, parks, museums, restaurant, markets, etc. WI-fi, private bathroom.
I live with my husband Claudio in our apartment in downtown Santiago, in a nice neighborhood, a few minutes away from the subway station. It is a very active area, a mix of the old Santiago and new apartments buildings.
We have had the greatest times with guest staying with us for weeks or months, whether for studies or work. We love to talk, cook, listen good music and know different people from all over the world.
Our philosophy in life is to treat people how you like to be treated yourself. You´re welcomed into our home to treat as your home during your stay, as long as you are polite and respectful.
Please feel free to ask about any questions you have regarding what to do & see in Santiago and the surrounding areas like Valparaiso, Cajon del Maipo, etc.
ABOUT OUR HOUSE AND YOUR ROOM
We're sure that we are not offering the biggest room and not the cheapest one, BUT, you'll find here an amazing place to enjoy your trip and the happiest hosts, who will try to give you the best experience as possible!
With your booking you will find:
- Towels / Sheets / Blankets / Pillows.
- A trundle bed (for 1 or 2).
- ceiling fan in the bedroom.
- Unlimited Wi-fi access.
- Breakfast and dinner *** (If you want to book without the dinner option, please indicate so and we'll make a special offer specially for you).
- Cable HDTV in the living room.
- Laundry room with washing and dryer machines in the building.
- Bathroom with hot and cold water, hair dryer.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap).
- A beautiful living room with mountain-view.
- A great environment and a lot of advices and tips.
We know that when you´re traveling you have a lot of things you want to do and often with little time, so we include BREAKFAST and DINNER for you ***. On top of that, you will have our kitchen available if you need it.
*** (If you want to book without the dinner option, please indicate so and we make a special offer specially for you)
We live near (I mean walking distance) to banks, ATM's, ice cream shops, exchange offices, restaurants, gyms, parks, supermarkets, coffees, subway station, museums, historical downtown, movie theaters, etc. Also you can find other places to go at night not so far using public transport or a taxi (Uber works great in Santiago).
Don't have pets and we do not smoke but you can do it in the terrace.
I can show around after work and in weekends and have a lot of information to share. I go to bed around midnight during weekdays and later in weekends.
•We have spare keys for you, so feel free to move around the city at your own rhythm.
•Please do not throw paper into the wc.
•Make yourself at home and remove your shoes at the door!
•If you have a travel book you'd like to leave for someone else, you're more than welcome to do so.
WiFi, cable hdtv, chromecast, laundry and dryer room in the building, ceiling fan in the bedroom, AC in the living room.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are vailable to talk and give advice to better understand the city and its people. We have a lot of information and tips about what locals do and love, so all you have to do is ask!
•Please, do not smoke inside the apartment.
•You can use our fully equipped kitchen.
•wifi and cable tv.
•phone for incoming calls and local calls.
•City information and maps.
•Laundry room in the building, with washing machines and dryers.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
* Airbnb se basa en las relaciones personales, y el mejor primer paso, es que tengas una foto tuya en tu perfil, como la que tenemos nosotros! Las fotos frontales son muy importantes para que los anfitriones y huéspedes puedan conocerse mejor. ¡Hospedar a un paisaje no es muy divertido que digamos! Por favor, sube una foto en la que se vea claramente tu cara.
Vivimos en Santiago de Chile. Nos gusta mucho conocer gente de todas partes del mundo y aprender nuevas cosas, conversar y probar las cosas buenas de la vida.
Eduardo ama la encanta la fotografía, el cine y su música, probar nuevas comidas y sorprenderse cada día con lo que la vida nos regala. Claudio adora las plantas, cocinar, conversar y conocer nuevos amigos.
* Airbnb is based on personal relationships, and the best first step is to have a picture of you in your profile, like the one we have! Frontal pictures are very important for hosts and guests to know each other better.Hosting a landscape is not much fun to say! Please upload a photo in which your face is clearly visible.
We live in Santiago de chile. We love to meet new people, from all over the world and learn new things, talk and experience all the good things that life has to offer.
Eduardo loves photography, movies and music, try new foods and enjoys every day with what life gives us. Claudio loves to cook, plants, talk and make new friends.