1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Convenience & upscale city living just 1.5 Blocks walk to Johns Hopkins Medical Campus & Krieger Institute. This is a 3 bedroom shared house, so all common areas are used by all guests.Can't find the dates you need? Here are our other room listings: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3595862 or https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3595999
This listing is for 1 private bedroom with a queen bed and combination private bathroom as well as use of all common areas (Kitchen, living room, dining area, rear and rooftop deck and laundry area)
Guests have access to their designated room and bathroom as well as all common areas: Kitchen, living room, dining area, rear and rooftop deck and laundry area.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I work a lot, but I try to get to the house several times a week to check on things and try to meet guests if I can or bring something new to the house or to swap out art. I do not live in the house personally, but I do live close by.
This home is NOT in a touristy part of Baltimore. The neighborhood is a mix of longtime home owners, working class folks, renters, doctors doing residencies, traveling nurses, graduates students doing internships etc. There is a lot of investment activity in the area and you'll find many homes are in some stage of renovation. If you are not comfortable in an urban environment, please do not stay here and then complain about it after the fact. Overall expect general urban living and all walks of life.
Un giro nei dintorni
There is public transportation abound in the area. Many locals use shuttles, bikes or just walk to where they need to get. The Johns Hopkins and Kennedy Krieger Medical campus is 2 blocks to the west, popular Patterson Park is just 4 blocks south and there are numerous places in close walking distance to eat at.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There is dedicated Wifi access in the home and all guests will be provided access information upon check-in.
PARKING- Plenty of FREE parking in front of our house and directly across the street. *Just be mindful of the alternating street cleaning times, as they will ticket. Also, there are several parking garages within a few blocks of the house if you prefer that alternative.
We welcome everyone and hope that all our guests respect each other and our home as they would themselves and their home. Still we have some basics below that are required during your stay:
1. This is a NO smoking house, no exceptions. Smokers may use the rooftop deck or the rear yard or smoke somewhere else outside.
2. All guests must clean their own dishes (by hand or dishwasher) and put them away.
3. All guest are responsible for disposing of their own trash in trash cans and when bags are full, in the outside trash cans provided.
4. The lower basement is OFF LIMITS to all guests.
5. Quiet times are from 10pm to 7am weekdays and midnight to 8am on weekends.
6. Guests are required to clean up any spills immediately.
7. Thermostat range shall be set no lower than 65F degrees in summer months and no higher than 78F degrees in winter months.
8. Guest must keep all entry door top and bottom locks locked anytime upon leaving the house.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 77 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni