3 Camere da letto
3 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
With soaring ceilings and amazing architecture, prepare to be impressed. Located in the gated community of Snowline, Amenities include accommodations for 8, with two identical 450 square foot executive suites with king beds and 3 lavish bathrooms! A large open kitchen with a dining table for 10 and two dishwashers makes for great entertaining with friends and family. The home also has a hot tub, infrared outdoor sauna, 500 sq ft covered patio, BBQ, WIFI, 3 gas fireplaces, TV with DVD player
This New Custom Built 2500 square foot Contemporary Ski Chalet takes Luxury to a new level.
With soaring ceilings and amazing architecture, prepare to be impressed. Located in the gated community of Snowline, Amenities include accommodations for 8, with two identical 450 square foot executive suites with king beds and gas fireplaces, three lavish Spa Style Bathrooms with extensive natural stone and heated floors, three gas fireplaces, on-demand hot water, granite countertops throughout, interior and exterior natural stone tile, Bamboo floors, Wide Open Gourmet kithcen with two sinks and two dishwashers, laundry on each level and an impressive covered Outdoor Living Space with Infrared Sauna, hot tub, BBQ and Outdoor Furniture. Words cannot describe the experience that awaits.
Master Suite #1 (upstairs)- King Size Bed and private bathroom
Master Suite #2 (upstairs)- King Size Bed and private bathroom
Lower Bedroom #3 (downstairs) – Queen Size Sleeper Sofa and Twin Bunk Beds
Snowline Community Club welcomes all guests to use their amenities. You may walk from the chalet to the Nooksack River, Outdoor Heated Swimming Pools, Extensive Playground for kids, Tennis courts, Volleyball Courts, Basketball court, Horse shoes, stocked trout fishing pond for kids and expansive grounds and picnic tables for enjoying the outdoors.
Guests have acces to the whole house, community club with outdoor sports courts (basketball, tennis, pickle ball, tether ball, volley ball), children's playground, swing set, Heated outdoor swimming pools (open in summer), and clubhouse with ping pong and foosball.
Booking and Rate Policies
1. Guests need to sign a rental agreement and pay in full for the vacation property prior to checking in. When reserving online, agreeing with the terms and conditions is electronically signing the rental agreement.
2. An advanced lodging reservation deposit equal to the cost of 1-night's stay, plus tax, and the cleaning fee is required to reserve all vacation homes.
3. Rates and fees are all quoted in U.S funds. A WA State sales tax of 8.5% in addition to a WA State Lodging tax of 2% will be collected with the total amount due. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. However, the rate of a booked reservation will always be honored.
4. The balance in full is due and will be charged 30-days prior to guest(s) scheduled date of arrival.
5. Renters are required to give a valid major credit card # as a damage deposit for any infractions discussed in the rental agreement.
6. The guest/cardholder is responsible for giving the accurate number of guests that will be staying in the home. In addition, the guest/cardholder is responsible for staying within the vacation homes maximum capacities. (This is strictly enforced and punishable by an early eviction without refund).
7. The guest(s)/Cardholder(s) must be a minimum of 25 years old.
8. Management reserves the right to cancel any reservation; which would result in a full refund to the guest/cardholder.
9. There is a two to five night minimum stay, with a three to four night minimums on holiday/special event bookings. Changes to the minimum night stays can be arranged, in certain situations, with Luxury Getaways over the phone.
10. Reservations booked December 15th through January 4th must be paid in full at the time of booking. No cancellation monies will be refunded after November 15th unless the property is re-rented.
11. Each reservation has a one time only cleaning fee that will be charged prior to the guest’s reservation.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. SHARP. NO early check-ins. Guests will receive a rental package with house keys codes as well as any special instructions. Before check-out, the guests/cardholder(s) are responsible to complete the attached list of housekeeping measures. Any vacation property left unduly cleaned will result in a $45.00 per hour cleaning charge with a one-hour minimum service charge. Guests are required to leave the vacation property by 11:00am on the date of departure. Any guests who do not leave the vacation property by 11:00 am will result in the charge of one nights stay on the cardholder’s credit card.
Security and Damage Policies
1. THIS HOME IS NOT PET FRIENDLY - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Pets brought into homes not advertised as “pet friendly” will be charged a minimum of $500 for cleaning and restoring the home to a low allergen environment. Any damage caused by pets, will incur charges for repair or re-placement of vacation rental structures or furnishings to guests credit card.
2. The fireplace is the primary source of heat in some of the homes. To turn the fireplace on, use the thermostat on the wall. Please do not use any controls on the fireplace to adjust the heat, only use the thermostat located on the wall. Upon check out, turn all thermostats to 55.
3. The hot tubs are provided for your enjoyment. Please no glass in the hot tub. Each chalet has plastic glassware provided for you to use. No Soap in the Hot Tub! Putting soap or other foreign substances into the hot tub will require it to be drained, cleaned, and refilled at the guest’s expense. Guests must shower prior to using the hot tub. Not doing so will cause the chemicals to not work correctly and the hot tub will have to be drained at the guest’s expense.
4. Smoking is not allowed within any vacation rental property. This includes tobacco and marijuana. Guests may smoke outside of the properties, but they are responsible for disposing of any cigarette/cigar/marijuana related remnants in the provided receptacles. Any cigarette/cigar/marijuana related remnants left on the ground might incur extra cleaning fees. There is a minimum $250 fine if we need to “air out” the house from being smoked in.
5. Please do not re-arrange the furniture or move furniture, electronics, or any other appliances/furnishings around the house. All damages done to vacation property including, but not limited to furnishing, appliances, structures, or surrounding areas or the removal of any property, will result in the cardholder being held responsible. The credit card will be charge for the full cost of fixing or replacing any damaged or missing items.
1. Start a load of laundry: Please start towels first. You have been provided with one set of towels per guest. Please wash them throughout your stay as they mildew and the spa chemicals will leave an unpleasant odor.
2. All dirty dishes must be rinsed and placed in dishwasher, and the dishwasher must be started. Clean dishes must be put in the location in which they were found.
3. Please close the lid on the hot tub.
4. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked.
5. Turn off all inside lights.
6. Reset each thermostat to 55 degrees
7. Take the garbage outside and place it in the two garbage receptacles provided.
8. LOCK MAIN ENTRY AND EXIT DOORS AND PLACE YOUR HOUSE KEYS IN THE LOCK BOX AND THE GATE ACCESS KEYS ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE. Any keys not left in the specified location, will cause the cardholder to be charged up to a $150.00 fee for cards/keys that are lost or not returned.
Recreational Equipment Policies
1. Skis, snowboards, sleds or other related recreational equipment is the responsibility of the guests/cardholders. Please do not store any recreational equipment on the hardwood floors as the melting snow and wet equipment will destroy the floors.
2. Damages caused by equipment will incur charges for repair or re-placement of vacation rental structures or furnishings to guests/cardholders credit card. Such damages could be in the form of scratches/dents in floors or walls, water damage upon floors or furnishings, etc.
Use at your own Risk:
1. Homeowners will not be held responsible for guest’s personal property.
2. All of the vacation properties are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The guests use the premises and or their facilities at their own risk.
3. The following problems will not be cause for a refund of any rental money:
a. Problematic road/weather conditions, such as snow and fallen trees.
b. Break down of DVD players, hot tubs, WIFI, or other recreationalequipment
c. Power outages
d. Construction work in the area
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other who they invite to use the premise.
1.Guest will pay an additional pet fee in the amount of $25.00 per night per pet.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided, by Guest, upon request):
a. A maximum of two (2) domesticated pets allowed.
b. May not exceed fifty (50) lbs
c. Must be at least one (1) year of age or older.
d. Must be spayed or neutered
e. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any purpose, whatsoever. Pets cannot be left in the Chalet while you are at the Ski Area. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Please prepare for your stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time; including couches, beds, and tables. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet will not damage premises. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card on file, regardless of which guest the pet belongs to.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise or continuous barking at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. All Guests agree to adhere to community rules and regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances. Any fires or violations from the community association will be charge to the credit card on file.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 35 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a local couple that enjoy getting away to the mountains for much needed R&R. We started our boutique vacation rental company, Luxury Getaways LLC, in 2009 with the intention of being great hosts, having excellent customer service and offering the best homes Mt Baker has to offer. All of our homes are very close to the ski area and are maintained in excellent condition with nothing but relaxing and entertaining in mind. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions. Thank you!