Our guest could enjoy 100% privacy since you don't need to share with others or stay with host.
=== Location ===
1 min walk from Sangwangsimni Subway Station (Line 2)
- 10 min walking distance from supermarket and shopping center
- 5 min reach Dongdaemun market by subway
- 10 min reach Myeongdong by subway
- 20 min reach Gangnam area by subway
** Within 20 min to reach the main attractions in Seoul
=== Brand new Apartment ===
Our apt locates inside a brand new building
- Convenience Store right beside subway station
- With elevator, you don't need to worry about your heavy luggage
=== Amenities ===
- ALL the basic electronic appliances provided, such as TV,air conditioner, heater,wash machine, refrigerator,microwave,etc
- ALL the toiletries provided, such as towels(small), bath towels, toothpaste,shampoo, body wash, hair dryer
- ALL the cooking items provided, such as gas range,pan, bowls, plates, chopsticks,spoon,cups and water kettle as well
- High-speed Free Wifi
=== House Rules ===
- If it is possible , we could negotiate about the check in and check out time.
- Please don't smoke and we don't allow pet inside the room
Wendy and Mook were excellent hosts. Although the room lacked instruction on how to operate things or wifi password, Wendy and Mook were almost instantaneous with responding and filled in the gap. On our last day, although the check out time is 12pm, our flight was at 10pm. Mook and Wendy held our bags for us which means we can go around freely for another half a day and get our bags before going to the airport. We really appreciated that, thanks Mook and Wendy!
1. The apartment is exactly what you see in the pictures.
2. They supply laundry powder, body wash & shampoo
3. Spacious one studio
4. Cable TV
5. There is a 24hr mini mart below the building.
6. If you want to have a take-way send to your apt.. Just give a call to Wendy's staff and they will order the food for you. I did not try but I thought it was nice to offer such services.
7. Heated flooring..!
1. Nobody showed me into the apt. I had to figure out where and how to use the heater, there were quite a few buttons which were all written in Korean.
2. The towels had a mouldy smell.. They did change it when I complain.
3. The tablewares were very dusty
4. The bed is very hard..!!!!!
5. People will come into the apt every afternoon to pick up your rubbish. If you had a late night and you want to be left alone.. No chance as they will keep banging on your door till they get your rubbish.
6. Korea wholesale starts from 8pm till 7am in the morning. I work those crazy hrs and I need my sleep but I keep having people (cable man to upgrade the TV, wendy's staff to look for extra beds & the rubbish collector) knocking on my door in mid afternoon. That just drives me CRAZY.
7. I rented a wifi dongle from Wendy. I specifically told her to give me instructions on how to use it but nothing. When she does send me the information, I realised that she did not charge the dongle….!!! Come on now..
8. There is no full length mirror.. The only mirror is in the toilet that gets we and foggy when you shower
All in all… I would say that it was a good experience but I don't think I would rent the apt again. I need my sleep..! With all the knocking and sleeping on a hard bed, I think once is enough.
Ariella stayed at our apt for 10 days, and we were happy to host her:) As she arrived so early in the morning, we left all the instruction for her to check in smoothly, but when I went to the room to meet her, she was outside, feel so pity about that.~we have made English house guidebook, so future guests don't need to worry about the luggage barriers,which will be much convenient.
Because all the trash need to be classified, which is quite complicated for foreign tourists, that is why we collect the trash for our guests everyday, but if Ariella had told us this way bothered her, we will only arrange our staff to do that whenever she needs. anyway thanks for the kindness suggestion, we will improve the service for our future guests~
Room it great. The host is very friend and offer us the extra warmer when we feel cold at night.
Besides, it's within the town area. Very convenient to get subway and cab around the area.
Wonderful stay, helpful host! Will definitely stay at Wendy's if visiting Seoul in the future!
Many thanks again!
세탁기, 주방 시설이 잘 갖춰져 있습니다. 두 명이 사용하기에 좋은 크기입니다. 상왕십리역 근처에 위치해있어 2호선을 이용하는 것이 좋습니다. 이용에 무리 없었고, 좋은 경험이었습니다. 호스트와 문자메시지, 전화로 연락하였는데 친절하고 편리했습니다.
Washing machine and cooking facilities were equipped well. The room is manageable for two people. It is nearby Sangwangsimni subway station; using 2nd line will be comfortable to access. I had a great time staying here without any problem. The host was hospitable and kind when I contacted by phone call and text message.
I really enjoyed my stay at Wendy's. The Apartment was very conveniently located next to the subway station and easily accessible to all the shopping areas. Wendy was also kind enough to order us home delivery which added to our Korean holiday experience. I highly recommend Wendy and her residence.
I went to korea for the first time in 18 years, and really enjoyed staying at Wendy's place. There was a staff member to greet us when we arrived, and everything was the way it was pictured on airbnb. Location was great and close to the subway, and will definitely stay at Wendy's place again the next time I go to Korea. Thanks Wendy!
Location is gd for me. Easy n accessible anywhere by their local subway. Wendy manage to helped our checking in early as 10am.we appreciate alot as we are tired and need some rest after a long flight.On our first night we have some issues with the main door lock which delay our dinner but wendy and her staff quickly helped in ways to solve the problem. Was expecting a sofa however addition mattress in the room was there, no issue for me as we can lay our purchased stuffs on the mattress instead. Whole room and toliet are clean. Overall its a good and memorable stay for our 1st anniversay trip. Luv it and will definitely stay again in wendy's apartment for our next korea trip. Thumbs up!!
It wasn't a good experience this time. There was no one to meet me at the subway exit even when I called and told Wendy that I was taking the subway now. Then the air conditioner didn't work for the whole 2 days while I was staying and it got quite stuffy. The bed is hard and I couldn't sleep well. The quality of the blanket and pillows are onthe cheap side and there's no curtain. There's only blinds that can't make the room dark in the morning when you still want to sleep. And I was asking if I can get a bit deduction from the price or compensation and Wendy simply just didn't answer me back. Not even bothered to ask what time I was checking out. No further communication after I asked about deduction. Not professional at all. The location is also not good. It is in the center of the city but the neighbourhood has nothing nearby really. No restaurants around and only one convenience store downstairs. Definitely not recommended.
Questo è il prezzo finale, incluso costi aggiuntivi dell'host e del servizio Airbnb.