This place was nothing special but pretty good and convenient for those who have an early departure or late arrival on a ferry. It's also pretty quick and easy to get to the city centre on the metro.
Things I liked:
- Helpful, welcoming reception staff
- Clean rooms
- comfortable beds
- view from the bar upstairs ( I can't comment on the food, we just had a beer)
- free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water in the lobby
Things I didn't like:
- cigarette smell in the room
- both nights we were woken in the middle of the night by what sounded like someone moving furniture upstairs, each time it continued for about an hour and then stopped.
- The shower was so ridiculously small, the smallest I have ever seen, forget about doing anything like shaving your legs, it's almost impossible to move around enough to wash yourself.
I would probably stay here again if I was catching an early ferry, but not for more than one or two nights.