"Coolest Place to Stay in San Francisco"- California Home and Garden Magazine.
Please visit my other listings and email me for availability:
Potrero Hill Garden Cabana:
Potrero Hill Garden Getaway:
Potrero Hill Garden Lookout:
My "cabin- like" units garden were designed with the quiet and mature adult in mind, the guest who is looking for a respite in the City, for a place to catch up on much needed sleep and restoration between working, visiting relatives, or exploring San Francisco.
Many of my guests arrive with jet lag, so please- no kids and no pets.
Thank you for helping to insure a quiet environment for all of us.
I look forward to sharing my home with you.
Garden Suite details:
• Close to Mission Bay (three minute walk)
• Whole Foods, California College of the Arts, the Design Center, California Culinary Academy all a 5 minute walk
• "Gourmet Ghetto" a block away, many excellent restaurants and cafes
• My business guests have stayed here while meeting and working with Zynga, Twit ter, airbnb, salesforce, wikimedia, apple, AngelPad, Y Combinator, Creativebug, Cloudwaves, CBSSports, Genentech, various start-ups located nearby, and the Design Center, California College of the Arts, and the Art Institute
• SFO 15 minutes by car
• World Series Giants stadium a 20 minute walk (Go Giants!)
• dry cleaners, postal service, laundromat, cafes, clubs, and restaurants all minutes away on foot
• plenty of safe street parking/ ask me about parking in my driveway
• go ggle shuttle one block away, CalTrain 10 minute walk, light rail nearby to downtown
Enjoy the large garden with raised vegetable beds and plentiful sunlight; a home away from home feeling.
Private, yet steps from City living.
• Efficiency kitchen perfect for continental breakfast, or a glass of wine with a cheese plate (small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, local coffee, tea selection, local Anchor Steam Beer in the fridge for you to enjoy).
• New 40" Sony Bravia HDTV with cable and HBO
• WIFI throughout
• Recently remodeled and very clean; new carpet and paint. Sound insulation in walls and ceiling
• 100% cotton sheets
• full size ironing board and iron
• washer/ dryer in laundry room next door
PARKING: If you plan on bringing a car please tell me ahead of time so that I can show you where you can park on the street or across my driveway. A small or compact car is easer to park, there is free parking on the street. Ask me about the street cleaning days and the two hour restricted parking area (common all over San Francisco).
No smoking or smokers. No kids, no pets. Thank you!
Two person maximum occupancy. See my other listing at this location for additional accommodations.
Check-in 2PM, check-out 11AM, can be flexible if pre-arranged
Kepa's home is truly an oasis in San Francisco! Her garden is a treat to see. For the two night stay, I slept soundly, which is unusual for me. Restaurants on 18th street are quite good and an easy stroll away.
Kepa is warm and helpful. The entire experience felt like visiting an old friend from college.
My girlfriend and I stayed with Kepa for two nights and it was a fantastic experience. The room was exactly as advertised with every amenity you could think of, including a binder filled with menus from local restaurants, which we found super convenient. Kepa was also great at responding to messages and was always checking on us to see if there was anything else we needed. She also had comprehensive knowledge of the area and was great for recommendations of places to go, but also for alternative and quicker ways to get there. On top of all that, Kepa had a beautiful garden which really added to the overall experience. We will definitely recommend staying with her to all of our friends and can't wait for the next time that we can stay with her.
Great little studio! Clean, well provisioned, and the garden is amazing. Only two blocks from some of the best coffee in town (Front) and maybe the best brunch in town (Plow).
Lovely environment, especially the garden. The studio is nicely appointed and clean, the only problem is the relatively narrow bed (we would prefer a queen or a king size, this was a full size only. The location is ideal for us, and the hostess (Kepa) is very nice.
Kepa is the Best Hostess anyone could ask for! We had a great time! Our accommodations were perfect as in the past! She always makes us feel so welcomed!!! We will definitely be there again!!
Our stay in Kepa's Garden Suite was amazing! She had everything readily available for anyone traveling to San Francisco for the first time. The room was immaculate and Kepa was nearby to be available for any questions. The suite had plenty of literature, maps and folios of suggested visits/restaurants.
Kepa... you rock! <3
Kepa was a wonderful, wonderful host. She goes above and beyond to make sure you feel right at home. When I first got to her quaint, gorgeous and relaxing suite, it felt like I had been there before. I will not be staying anywhere else when I visit SF.
Kepa was warm, friendly, and accommodating to some flight problem I had that might have delayed my arrival. Her suite was comfortable, well appointed, but the real star is the garden right outside the door. I only wish I had more time to relax in this sanctuary on the hill. I'd stay with Kepa again anytime.
Kepa was the ideal airbnb host.
Her communication was fast and clear.
Her directions were easy to follow upon arrival.
Her rental space was clean, well organized, well decorated and provided everything we needed to be comfortable and happy.
She provided a bit of extra flexibility on both ends of our trip which gave us peace of mind during our holiday.
You can tell she loves her neighborhood and the location is truly a gem in the city.
We will be back! Thanks Kepa!
The Garden Studio was the perfect place on our budget to both relax, yet be super close to the touristy spots in SF. The highlights of Kepa's place are definitely the garden and the attention to detail: the airbnb photos can't even capture how beautiful the space is! Kepa is a great host and definitely puts a tremendous amount of thought and care into the space and Airbnb experience. I would highly recommend staying here!