This apartment is your oasis in the middle of chic West Village, fused with bohemian pre-war charm and modern contemporary finishes. Live the authentic NYC experience today, with legendary restaurants, shops and cafes right at your doorstep.
New Yorkers of today dream of staying in the West Village, because the neighborhood offers the best of many things - an intimate vibe, boutique sensibilities, quaint residential spaces that are quiet, graceful and inviting. This is the kind of space that you will be able to enjoy for your travel here.
Enjoy the privacy provided by the entire floor of a building 2 flights of stairs up; an apartment that emanates charm with its exposed brick-walls. Oversized windows invite natural sunlight that bathes the bedroom and living room during the day. A spa-style bathroom with soap and shampoo and fully equipped kitchen round up a boutique experience.
There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed with memory foam in the living room, supplemented by Crane and Canopy high thread count linens and plush pillows, as well as luxury cotton towels for all 4 guests.
Internet: Super-fast 50 Mbps internet included, sufficient for multiple device connections, streaming live video and other multimedia online entertainment.
Television: The 48" SmartTV is equipped with internet streaming video on demand, so you can enjoy an award winning selection of movies, documentaries and drama series on-demand. Cable TV from Time Warner is also provided with a good selection of news, movie and sports channels.
Nespresso Coffee Machine: The coffee machine and a milk frother is provided for your enjoyment, together with a complimentary assortment of coffee capsules, allowing you to enjoy your choice of lungos, espressos or cappucinos depending on your mood for the day
Others: There is one queen sized bed, 1 full-sized sofa bed, plush pillows and comfortable sheets and towels for four people.
I know the city very well and am always looking for things to do in the arts, sports and cultural scenes so I'll be more than happy to help you plan your trip here!
Interazione con gli ospiti
You'll have the whole apartment to yourself, but feel free to reach out to me if you need help with planning your trip to NYC or need anything at all, I'm always here to help!
Altre cose da evidenziare
After you complete your reservation, you'll be asked to provide your arrival and departure times through a short 2-minute online survey to help me plan for your arrival. The apartment guide for instructions on key collection will be provided to you after that.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the house or the building, if any smoking is detected the entire security deposit will be deducted
- Please remove your shoes before walking inside
- Please be considerate of our neighbors
- Do keep track of your keys. Lost keys will incur a $100 fee for replacement
- No candles or open flames
- If there is any damage to the apartment, please do let me know. We can usually work it out pretty easily
- If you use dishes or bring any food into the apartment, please clean up promptly after you are finished
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived
- Do turn off the heat and lights when you leave the apartment
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home
- Enjoy your stay!
I love traveling around the world and have met many wonderful people on my journeys. New York is an amazing place and I'd love to share it with you, I'm looking forward to meeting you!