Su questo annuncio
VILLA ON A CLIFF is located in a ONE-OF-A-KIND enclave in the coastal town of Oslob, Cebu. The visual effect of water extending to the horizon, is truly spectacular, providing a sense of luxury and comfort right at your fingertips.
~ FEATURED IN 2 MAGAZINES: ZEE Lifestyle and TRAVEL Leisure + Adventure ~
VILLA ON A CLIFF is absolutely private and peaceful. It is a beautiful tropical estate with a 2-storey Main House and 2 Elegant Villas suspended on an oceanfront cliff. It is beautifully landscaped with an infinity pool that hangs over a rock face 20 meters above sea level.
It has magnificent views from all rooms. It looks out onto the resort island of Sumilon, and Siquijor island is in the distance. The Villa is designed for family and friends who wish to holiday together, and offers the philosophy that "Privacy is the New Luxury!"
There is direct access to the ocean. The crystal clear waters are ideal for swimming. Snorkeling is also good along the house reef. For those wanting an amazing and exhilarating experience...there is swimming with whale sharks just 10 minutes away, and Tumalog Falls is also nearby. If you're an avid diver, we will be happy to arrange this and the other tours as well.
VILLA 2 ACCOMMODATIONS:
1 Queen bed
Unlimited wireless internet access
Fully air conditioned
Outdoor patio with ocean views
Daily mineral water and ice
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Additional Cost: $35 per night for each guest after 2
Personal Chef (Meals-not inclusive of rates)
(Please note: Owners-family of 3, may be present in the upper level of the Main House)
Please see MY OTHER LISTINGS on this page, for available rooms in the property.
We also offer optional services:
Tour and excursion service for sight-seeing and other activities
(Additional charges apply for optional services)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rooms or on the main decks. Smoking is allowed outside only in the Parking entrance area.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not enter the premises.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please turn off air conditioning when not in your room. If you leave it on and are not present, our staff will notify you, or turn it off themselves if you are not present. When using the air conditioner, please make sure all windows and doors are closed.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is daily housekeeping service. We live over a marine sanctuary and like to keep our use of detergents as low as possible to protect the environment. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. We change the sheets every 3 days and will change the towels at your request daily if you leave them on the floor or less seldom if you hang them for reuse. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Pool towels are available upon request.
8. No children under the age of 10 are permitted in pool at any time without adult supervision. For your safely there is absolutely no standing or sitting on the infinity side of the pool. No glassware should be used in or around the pool area.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up 500 US dollars.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
The staff at villa on a cliff were very friendly and helpful while still respecting our privacy. I would definitely recommend villa 1 over villa 2. We upgraded after we booked, the size of the room and the view is much better. I do however think that the furnishings and finishes in the villas are a little dated for the price you pay. I would also recommend getting very precise directions from the staff, it is quite difficult to find especially in the dark.
House is great, Fay does everything she can to make you feel welcome through email with instructions, food menu, and so on.
The view is amazing and even better than the photo. Food is great, house help is great, they give you good privacy and help anytime you need it. Its a bit pricey but if you appreciate a view like this its all worth it!
Hi Faye!!!! WE LOVED THE VILLA !!the view is AWESOME!!!! The staff ( Walter, Tata and Lenny )were so helpful and so accommodating to us. The food was excellent from the appetizer down to the dessert and the portions served were more than we expected. The villa was spacious and very clean! We loved the interiors of the whole place! Our stay at the Villa is one of the most memorable anniversaries we ever had. Thank you again for being so accommodating and for making sure that our stay with you remains memorable.
We had a lovely time at the villa. It's conveniently located a few minutes by tricycle from the whale sharks point which is a must do experience ! The view from the swimming pool is amazing. If you want to have dinner there the food prepared is very good. Most importantly the hosts are very helpful they reserved for us by phone our bus to banaue so we could catch it the next day. I'd definitely recommend it !
Although we did not meet Fay, from the responses she sounded like a really lovely person. We manage to get a booking within 24 hours upon our arrival. And was warmly welcomed by her staffs. The place itself was fantastic, set upon a cliff overlooking an island. The room was big and felt very private. Communication with Fay was easy, and she responded to me even though it was already midnight. However, communication with her staff could be improved as we tried to get an address off her, but she just gave us a general address, and when asked to email me the directions, was told that internet was not working properly that day. We had to purchase a local sim card to call the staff to explain to the driver how to get there. The hot water in our villa was not functioning and they could not get someone to fix it as it was a public holiday however, the issue was resolved by letting us shower in the main home. Generally we were very happy with our stay and hospitality provided. We would love to come back and stay again at the villa on the cliff if ever the opportunity arrises.
Me and my girlfriend spent 2 days in the villa. We enjoyed the amazing view, the pool and the privacy that this place offers. We loved it!
However, for the price that we are paying for, we expected a better furnished villa, a quieter aircon, cleaner linen and a better shower (there was pooling and inconsistent hot water supply which was not fixable).
The breakfast spread was embarrassing, we're expecting better standard (corn beef?! Really?)
It is a little bit disappointing that we didn't get to meet Fay during our stay, I appreciate that she kept in touch and checked in with us over the phone. But I think, I would be able to share my opinion with her better in person.
Fay offered to arrange our transport and meals for our stay prior to our arrival, but we opted for using taxi and other local transport and we found much better value meals than what is offered by the host.
If you are looking for a quiet holiday with a great view and the opportunity to swim in the sea with complete privacy in Oslob, this is the right place for you.
If you are coming for whaleshark watching, it is a short bus ride from here, and you can choose to go with the Blue, Green or Yellow group. (I would recommend to go at 6am, when the water is clearer and less crowded with tourists.)
I hope Fay will take on my review in good light and improve on the quality of the few things that I mentioned above.
^^ It's more fun in the Philippines! ^^
Gorgeous place in amazing location - overlooking blue, blue water with the occasional turtle to spot! Out of the way (about 10 min from Oslob itself) which is another advantage. The staff are lovely and the food wonderful. One of the best places for our whole trip!
Questo host ha 14 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
A proposito dell'host, Fay
WORK: I had the privilege to manage the Guest Services department of two beautiful properties, a resort and a hotel. The opportunity to meet people from all walks of life was a rich and rewarding experience. It was my goal to ensure that each guest had everything necessary to enjoy their stay. The importance of prompt service to any requests/complaints was always high on the list.
LIFE NOW: It is such a delight to be part of a fun and loving family. Our love of travel, music, and learning, keeps our lives full of wonderful memories together. We are privileged to have found ourselves a remarkable property that allows us to bask in the warm sunshine, enjoy tropical breezes, and the luscious flavors the island of Cebu offers. It is our pleasure to share with you, our special home, so dear to our heart.
Welcome, and may your visit with us become part of your own collection of wonderful memories!
FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD (other than Villa On A Cliff): Zihuatanejo, Mexico
MOTTO: With each sunrise, we start anew!