Su questo annuncio
his is very comfy self catering holiday house in the beautiful Royal Borough of Greenwich in South East London.. It has all you need for an enjoyable stay. It is located within an easy commute to the city.
Are you looking for real adventure? Do you want to see London as seen on TV and make lasting friends from all over the world? Would you love to save even more on London activities? Then you come to the right place!
Perfect Singlr Room with:
FREE Wi-fi Internet
FREE Breakfast - cereal and milk
FREE Coffee and Tea Selection
FREE Cable / Satelite in each room
FREE Linen & Towels
FREE Use of Treadmill
FREE Use of Kitchen appliances, pots and utensil
Greenwich park and Blackheath Village - 15mins away!
There are restaurants and shops nearby. We are right next to Charlton Park and Hornfair Park. You can walk to the train station and get to most of London's attractions with ease.
Quite residential area.
Transport: DLR, British Rail/underground, National Rail and buses.
Amenities: O2 Arena (North Greenwich 1 mile), next door, City Air port 1 & 1/2 mile, Ferry services and all major airports. There is also the option of getting local buses which take you to the centre.
We are close to all transport links; the closest Underground station is North Greenwich (Jubilee Line, 15 mins by bus, bus stop is at our doorstep and Charlton train station only 10 mins away which can take you to Central London in 15 mins.
(URL HIDDEN)HOUSE RULES –
1. Security is very important. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked upon leaving the house/apartment. When entering the building, do not let anyone come in behind you or hold the door open for strangers.
2. Please remove your shoes upon entering the home. Keep your shoes in your room, and wear slippers.
3. Telephone Rules: There is a payphone within the house which can be use with a calling card.
4. Here in the UK, we have many recycle programs in place and we try to use them as much as possible to protect our environment. Items such as plastic, newspapers, magazines, cardboard and drink containers or bottles are sorted into special bags or bins.
5. We advice you let us know as soon as possible, if you planning to extend your stay.
(URL HIDDEN) YOUR ROOM
Please keep your room tidy. Once a week, we visit the house to vacuum, dust, and change bedding and towels.
1. Please leave the bathroom clean after each use, including bathtub, mirrors, and counter.
(URL HIDDEN) KITCHEN
Clean and tidy the kitchen after you have used it.